Pablo Escobar TV Series (Netflix)

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
why does everyone keep saying networks need to compete with hbo

All they got is Game of Thrones, thats it...all them other shows are just ok or garbage

:wtf:
HBO has consistently put out the best TV series for the past couple decades. HBO is a vet in the game, these other networks are rookies and just starting to compete.

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
The Netflix and Amazon battle is going to be serious the next couple of years. HBO better start cooking some other classic show because Boardwalk Empire is not cutting it.

Amazon? I have Amazon Prime and haven't used it at all except for shopping. They have a TV series?

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
:wtf:
HBO has consisteninly put out the best TV series for the past couple decades.In HBO is a vet in the game, these other networks are rookies and just starting to compete.
Breh all that is in the past

They put out alot of great shows in the late 90s and early 2000s but every since then most of their shows have been trash subpar

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
why does everyone keep saying networks need to compete with hbo

All they got is Game of Thrones, thats it...all them other shows are just ok or garbage
this.. i'm still mad at hbo for cancelling how to make it in america..since then they're put out tons of political shows i have no interest in watching (even tho they have good buzz).. i do love boardwalk though and hopefully they see thrones all the way through

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Are they even still doing this show?

I heard about this at yhe beginning of the year and nobody has mentioned it since then
OP couldn't tell you since the article is form fukking February:stopitslime:

I thought this was some kind of update.

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
NETFLIX has "KENDRICK LAMAR'D" the whole PAY TV INDUSTRY...

at first i was skeptical about getting Netflix to replace my high a$$ Cable bill...

but since then....I'VE BEEN EATING GOOD and the HOES AND GUESTS who visit me love it as well!!! :shaq:

SONS OF ANARCHY, ORANGE IS THE NEW BLACK, BIRDS OF A FEATHER (ATL HOOD FLICK) .......they got some good shyt...

and NOBODY IS FUKKING WITH THEM WHEN IT COMES TO THE DOCUMENTARY GAME MANE!!!!!!!!!

BMF fall and rise , the Panama Deception, I want my name back (The Sugarhill Records story) :damn:

can't beat that for it's price....