Pablo Escobar TV Series (Netflix)

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
The Netflix and Amazon battle is going to be serious the next couple of years. HBO better start cooking some other classic show because Boardwalk Empire is not cutting it.

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
been hoping for a pablo escobar film or tv series for years.

hope it doesnt fail like it did in entourage :russ:

netflix are serious contenders :leon:

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Are they even still doing this show?

I heard about this at yhe beginning of the year and nobody has mentioned it since then

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Saw a show about a wolf murder or some shyt like that. Looked dope, might check it out

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
The Netflix and Amazon battle is going to be serious the next couple of years. HBO better start cooking some other classic show because Boardwalk Empire is not cutting it.

:comeon: Plus they still have Game of Thrones. HBO will be fine. The same shyt was said once the Sopranos went off the air. But I agree Netflix is a problem. I think AMC is the one that is done. FX is going to surpass them once BB and Mad Men is finished. Low Winter Sun, Hell on Wheels, and the other shyt is not cutting it. I can even see Walking Dead falling off.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
:comeon: Plus they still have Game of Thrones. HBO will be fine. The same shyt was said once the Sopranos went off the air
Boardwalk Empire is boring breh :yeshrug:

I can understand why they said that after the Sopranos though...it was classic

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
:comeon: Plus they still have Game of Thrones. HBO will be fine. The same shyt was said once the Sopranos went off the air. But I agree Netflix is a problem. I think AMC is the one that is done. FX is going to surpass them once BB and Mad Men is finished. Low Winter Sun, Hell on Wheels, and the other shyt is not cutting it. I can even see Walking Dead falling off.

IMO, Walking Dead already fell off.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Are they even still doing this show?

I heard about this at yhe beginning of the year and nobody has mentioned it since then

Idk if it's the same one but a Spanish network did one that ran this year that was very good

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Boardwalk Empire is boring breh :yeshrug:

I can understand why they said that after the Sopranos though...it was classic

I can see that. BE is not a huge hit but i think it will be like the Wire where people will get into it after its run is over. Its one of the few shows where the slow, boring builds and filler episodes are worth sitting through for the payoffs. The last few episodes of season 3 made up for the earlier part.

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People forget Netflix has a HUGE CASHFLOW. Look at how many subscribers they have. out of all the cable Networks they are the best equip to compete with HBO.

HBO should've been all over the Pablo Escobar series. Netflix is another hit show or two away from putting their foot on HBO's neck. Showtime needs to do something, they looking flabby and sick. Only got Homeland and Shameless. They losing Dexter and Californication.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
People forget Netflix has a HUGE CASHFLOW. Look at how many subscribers they have. out of all the cable Networks they are the best equip to compete with HBO.

HBO should've been all over the Pablo Escobar series. Netflix is another hit show or two away from putting their foot on HBO's neck. Showtime needs to do something, they looking flabby and sick. Only got Homeland and Shameless. They losing Dexter and Californication.
why does everyone keep saying networks need to compete with hbo

All they got is Game of Thrones, thats it...all them other shows are just ok or garbage