PAAG with a stealth Garfield

Admiral Ackbar

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Plenty of Indonesian friends coming up. Been to all types of birthday parties, holidays, weddings, church service etc. Could prolly cook up a beef rendang right now off of memory. My love for general Asian culture prolly stems back to my love for Indonesian people and culture.

But as a yout, the female faces never did anything for me.

Pinay? Yes.
Malaysia? Yes.
Thai? Hell yeah.
Viet? You already know.

Indonesian - Never.
Indonesia, the Philippines, and Malaysia were all part of the Majapahit Empire before the Spanish and Dutch came. Genetically they're all the same peoples.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
My favorite part about threads like these is people struggling to accept the fact that there's no such thing as objective beauty.

Like some people really be shocked that someone finds someone they're not interested in attractive.

The only things everyone can agree on is that air is good and being healthy is better than suffering.

Forsaken

All Star
Daps
My favorite part about threads like these is people struggling to accept the fact that there's no such thing as objective beauty.

Like some people really be shocked that someone finds someone they're not interested in attractive.

The only things everyone can agree on is that air is good and being healthy is better than suffering.

What is subjective about having bigger arms than most men?

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
From my perspective, most def. They love to party (not Filipino levels, no one loves a party more than the Pinos).

I'm chopping it up at a wedding, and one of the cats says,

"When you're Asian, you gotta work twice as hard and be twice as good to get half as much".

It's so eerie to hear "home" conversations happening in someone else's house.
I've got nothing but love for them. But I will not be dating anyone's daughter.
Bet, sounds similar to what flip folks have told me