P. Diddy feat. 8Ball MJG and Faith Evans - Roll With Me APPRECIATION

Geechiedan214

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Oak Cliff Tx Triple D as a whole
Yup, never heard this song before too either.:dwillhuh:

I could never get into their music because they aesthetically looked :flabbynsick:...:pachaha::whoa:

What's their three best albums dolo or as a group?:jbhmm:
IMO my favorite album by them will forever be (On Top Of The World), In Our Lifetime, & On The Outside Looking In to each it's own though.....might would've slid in the album that introduced me to em Comin Out Hard but it's real short like maybe 7 r 8 songs.....
Back n da gap nikkas used to be hustling bootleg cassette tapes for da 5 like they use to sell cds & dvds I picked up coming out hard and was laughing at the image on the cover( Fat nikka & skinny nikka both had curls) Shid was hilarious to me mind u I was a kid I spent them chochos went home put it in the deck mane that tape blew my mind fam:whoo:

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
IMO my favorite album by them will forever be (On Top Of The World), In Our Lifetime, & On The Outside Looking In to each it's own though.....might would've slid in the album that introduced me to em Comin Out Hard but it's real short like maybe 7 r 8 songs.....
Back n da gap nikkas used to be hustling bootleg cassette tapes for da 5 like they use to sell cds & dvds I picked up coming out hard and was laughing at the image on the cover( Fat nikka & skinny nikka both had curls) Shid was hilarious to me mind u I was a kid I spent them chochos went home put it in the deck mane that tape blew my mind fam:whoo:
:mjlol:
Eightball_and_MJG-Comin_Out_Hard-OG-CDC-1_copy__39510_20951718-4499-4066-8211-c1f08536bc38_480x480.jpg

DoomzdayzV

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
favorite song on that mediocre ass badboy album......I had no clue that was Faith on the hook

Cheese McNair

Bought it this morning, drive it like I stole it
Daps
Just bumped this song :whew:

This gotta be one of the smoothest songs puff been apart of

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
I don’t know why but hearing this made me wonder what the world would be like if we had Mac Dre songs with Diddy ad-libs and Diddy dancing in the videos