P Diddy (50) Spotted Kissing 'Pregnant' Girlfriend Lori Harvey (22) On Vacation In Cabo (PHOTOS)

Daps
Reppin
St louis
*day of the babie's birth*

puff: :stopitslime:
her::francis:
al b junior::merchant:
puff: baby light skin as fukk!:beli:
her: i got creole in my family:usure:
a b junior: yeah dad creole....they lightskin:dwillhuh:

puff: baby look like yo real daddy...night and day ass nikka.:mjcry:

steve: God has blessed you sean.:ohlawd:

puff: nikka i dont go to church!:damn:

UKVu0t8.gif

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
No one going to ask where this alleged kissing pic is? I don’t see shyt in the pics OP posted.:francis:

MysticMonroe

All Star
Daps
She an industry hoe, she been ran through by a few male celebrities :scust:

He is a 50-year-old fukkboy with 5 kids, 3 baby mamas, alleged woman beater, serial cheater, commitment-phobe and ugly. For a rich man not to be able to keep a woman says a lot. He is a well known horrible person. If he didn't have money he would not be considered a catch.

I legit want better for Lori. She don't have kids but you get with a 50 year old man with 5 kids by 3 women. He wasted years of Cassie and Kims life, by stringing them along. And now that Kim died and Cassie jumped ship. He was just hugged with this Asian single mom who was his side chick while he was with Cassie. Dumps her for Lori.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
This girl gets around she don’t even look that special I don’t get the fuss

The Kim Kardashian effect, one guy gets with her and suddenly all the others want a taste. Does pic don’t highlight any kissing though so how are we certain this isn’t just some publicity stunt.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
He is a 50-year-old fukkboy with 5 kids, 3 baby mamas, alleged woman beater, serial cheater, commitment-phobe and ugly. For a rich man not to be able to keep a woman says a lot. He is a well known horrible person. If he didn't have money he would not be considered a catch.

I legit want better for Lori. She don't have kids but you get with a 50 year old man with 5 kids by 3 women. He wasted years of Cassie and Kims life, by stringing them along. And now that Kim died and Cassie jumped ship. He was just hugged with this Asian single mom who was his side chick while he was with Cassie. Dumps her for Lori.

Man fukk that dumbass bytch ...
Shes just a walking hole to put dikks in

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs

Lol why do women want better for known sluts