"Ozempic Face" is taking over Hollywood

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
Don't know if it's true or not, but I saw one doctor saying most of these people abusing Ozempic are going to end up becoming frail prematurely.
its known by doctors that when u lose weight with ozempic, you losing muscle along with the fat. if you arent being monitored, eating high protein diet and weight training.. folks gonna end up frail. and most these people taking ozempic doing it cuz the lazy fukks and aint trying to be up in the gym in the first place. L's all around, except for the companies that sell this shyt.

i know a couple folks that did ozempic, and now the body's are frail AF
:francis: sad times for them folks

Positive Poster

All Star
Daps
If I Oxempic for just one week, will it help accelerate “6 pack by summer” goals?

What are ingredients?

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Hollywood people have millions in the bank, which means they can hire personal trainers and personal chefs.

Maybe I'm missing something, but can they not get a personal chef to fix them personal meals?:jbhmm: Can they not make demands on the road and in the air?:jbhmm:

Research and doctors have shifted the opinion on obesity. Obesity is now viewed as a disease, so the remedy is treatment (medicines, surgery, etc) AND exercise/diet. To your point they have more resources to maintain a healthy lifestyle compared to the average American but I'm sure it's still a challenge.

As I've read more and heard anecdotes my attitude towards people losing weight loss has changed. I'm way more empathetic