Ozark - Season 2 (Official Thread)

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
the music is so breaking bad :mjlol:

yet they don't have the dramatic tension or characters to justify that intense music, i still enjoy the show tho:ehh:
The consequences are high. This isn't anything Marty wants. He isn't doing this for monetary gains, he's doing it to keep his family from being murdered. Any one thing could derail the whole operation get everyone killed. Most of BB was Walts ego, not necessity.

Daps
I have watched the first 3 episodes and like it this season I just wish they would stop with the dark scenes/filters on everything It is ridiculous and makes the whole show appear to be one long night in a cheap horror film.

Yapdatfool

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Liked season 2 much better cause it wasn't so damn gay and the amount of fukkery is at an all time high compared to season 1.
Del getting blasted off screen the still best scene in the ozarks series, hell last episode in season 1 still the best one. Lot of pieces in play for season 3 (yes season 3 is happening if you watch the last episode)

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
She saved their lives. They lawyer let her know they cartel had been monitoring their browsing habits, Marty's plan wouldn't have worked.

Now the daughter? She needs to get Raina'd ASAP :camby:

Word. The wife redeemed herself in season 1 IMO almost thought she was going to be a Skylar White. These shows man, if it ain't the wife than one of the kids gotta be an annoying shyt. :martin: