OZ is the worst good show ever

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
This show was fukking weird to me..

My girl put me onto it in 2020 during the lockdown.. watched like 3 seasons worth and then I was like "wait, where the fukk is this show going" haha only so much energy I can invest in the same damn prison season on season on season:mjlol:

And that damn narrator dude in the wheelchair was fukking annoying for some reason :hhh:

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
This show was fukking weird to me..

My girl put me onto it in 2020 during the lockdown.. watched like 3 seasons worth and then I was like "wait, where the fukk is this show going" haha only so much energy I can invest in the same damn prison season on season on season:mjlol:

And that damn narrator dude in the wheelchair was fukking annoying for some reason :hhh:
That's all I remember of that show. The camera swinging around and he monologuing about something or another.
90s AF. :mjlol:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Omar was not suited for prison at all. He was given how many chances? He's clearly had a ton of psychological issues :francis:

DonRe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I remember it being repetitive and inconsistent. I started watching it on and off and just lost
My place so decided not to restart.

i want to try and watch it again. But its low on queue.

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
I'm bumping this thread because I just binged this show, season 6 is piss poor and a joke. The way they killed off Said, probably the best character on the show smh :stopitslime:

Omar White was an OG

Good show but season 6 damn near ruining it, all the storylines and even the characters like Oreilys mother were pointless.

Uncle Baby Billy

All Star
Daps
I still remember and laugh from that "Hey, what shade of lipstick is that, huh? Is it dikk suck red" line whenever my wife puts on too much lipstick :mjlol: