Owing back taxes un-appreciation thread....

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
how do ya'll get into this? do ya'll have ya'll HR at ur gig change ur check to exempt so u dont get any taxes withheld on your paychecks thru the year or something?

The way it is on my job, we can do it yourself on our computers. Go in and change it as you please. Once I'm done paying the IRS I'll be able to do go in and change it as I please.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Student loans straight gobbled up my refund for this year.

I was eatin' too good though, something had to give. The only thing that pissed me off about the shyt is that, I've been paying these a$$holes since December and they still took my refund.

fukk it though, I'll make that back.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
The way it is on my job, we can do it yourself on our computers. Go in and change it as you please. Once I'm done paying the IRS I'll be able to do go in and change it as I please.

u must have been :eat: good during that time when u were getting your full paycheck with not taxes taken out.

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
u must have been :eat: good during that time when u were getting your full paycheck with not taxes taken out.

Hate to say it but I was. It was like, "Oh we can work doubles"? Head to employee website, clicks on "exempt".:smugfavre: That was when I did it. I did pay off a lot of stuff but I got greedy.

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
They just got me for 2300 from 08

damn

The best place to get your taxes done online is freetaxusa shyt cost me 10 bucks

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I've owed for the last 5 or 6 years or so. but never back taxes. just the current taxes when I file my return. I just pay it by april 15 on the irs.gov website and it's fine.

Huda2daf

Superstar
Daps
Hate to say it but I was. It was like, "Oh we can work doubles"? Head to employee website, clicks on "exempt".:smugfavre: That was when I did it. I did pay off a lot of stuff but I got greedy.
This is exactly how I got me a 7k tax bill

Thy gave me a year to pay that shyt off in April. I’ll be done by September. fukk that.