Owing back taxes un-appreciation thread....

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
3 years ago...I owed almost 8k in back taxes :to:

shyt got real when i got that letter from human resources bout wage garnishment :sadbron:

now its $0 :win:

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
I'm still paying mine back. The shyt does get real but as long as you pay it off you're good. It's going to be about 3 or 4 years before I pay mine off.

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
I ain't filled out a tax return since '08, fukk it.

They owe me money though, not the other way around, but the money was just going to be confiscated by them student loan bastids so I just said fukk it.

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
I ain't filled out a tax return since '08, fukk it.

They owe me money though, not the other way around, but the money was just going to be confiscated by them student loan bastids so I just said fukk it.

One day the grim reaper will be knocking....aka IRS :to:

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
I really need to file my taxes for 2011.. Deadline has passed and i still havent done it.

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
yea man........these wh0res just hit me up about my 2008 taxes...........said i didnt file and sent me a bill for 7 grand...........

phuk that sh1t..........

im in the process of doing a tax return now............im going in too.........

imma see if i cant get them owing me money by the time i finish.

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
If you owe you should make payment arrangements with them before they garnish or put a lien on your accounts and assets...The federal government is usually a lot more lienant than the state...When I lived in VA they were trying to lock down my checking accounts based on me owing a lousy $1,200..Then they charged me an extra stack for penalties and interest...Anyone that lives there knows they are the worst..

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
Honestly....for us regular folks....they just want you on the books....matter a fact...you can pay them $50 a month for 20 years for all they care...they just dont like to you know you out there not paying taxes.....

flipn50

Pro
Daps
I have a friend that work for a major company as a tax accountant.

I suggest you network around to find somebody that work in the accountant department. They have some tricks up their sleeves.

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
If you owe you should make payment arrangements with them before they garnish or put a lien on your accounts and assets...The federal government is usually a lot more lienant than the state...When I lived in VA they were trying to lock down my checking accounts based on me owing a lousy $1,200..Then they charged me an extra stack for penalties and interest...Anyone that lives there knows they are the worst..

What was messed up was that I was on a payment arrangement with them. They stopped it for whatever reason. When I tried to start up another one, they wouldn't accept what we had agreed to originally. I got a law firm to help me out and when they garnished me, it was because they didn't get the paperwork in time. Then the week after they hit me they sent me an email showing that they got the paperwork. They ain't no joke and it's messed up because I know what I need to do with my taxes now.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
how do ya'll get into this? do ya'll have ya'll HR at ur gig change ur check to exempt so u dont get any taxes withheld on your paychecks thru the year or something?