Overwatch 2 hits a staggering 25 million players in just 10 days (Coli said the game was trash)

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Nobody likes picking support :pachaha:

Played against two teams yesterday that went tank and dps but no support. And then proceeded to wash em :skip:

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
I hadn’t played Overwatch in years. I finally got on Overwatch 2 and was like wtf changed?

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
I hadn’t played Overwatch in years. I finally got on Overwatch 2 and was like wtf changed?

It's definitely about 90% the same basic game.

5 v 5 and reducing shields and crowd control was a good change tho. Before you get locked into these double bubble bouts where you're getting frozen and trapped and slept left and right. Slowed things down and created a formulaic meta.

Now you have to moreso duel it out and watch your position cause it's more independent. Mfs be flanking and coming from all directions. I play Orisa tank almost the same way as I play Soldier DPS. I use cover and try to snipe down long corridors. I save the tanking shyt for when they start getting in close or breaching the choke. Move em back. Then back the fukc up myself and find some cover.

I also like the challenges and battle pass tiers. Adds some structure and gives you something else to focus on besides not climbing in Comp.

• Dap
Reactions: B86