Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Me neither :sadcam:

We might have hope!! :blessed:

How to get into the Overwatch 2 beta

Happy Overwatch 2 Beta Day! As many players awake to find the golden beta ticket in their inboxes, there will inevitably be those who are left without one. But take heart, heroes, for Blizzard has designed a way by which you can earn an invite to what is, essentially, Overwatch 2’s soft-launch day.

Starting tomorrow and lasting for a few hours, anyone who connects their Battle.net account to their Twitch profile and watches at least four hours of Overwatch 2 from a list of streamers can earn access to the OW2 beta. You can find the list of approved streamers here."

Welcome to the first Overwatch 2 PvP Beta

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
We might have hope!! :blessed:

How to get into the Overwatch 2 beta

Happy Overwatch 2 Beta Day! As many players awake to find the golden beta ticket in their inboxes, there will inevitably be those who are left without one. But take heart, heroes, for Blizzard has designed a way by which you can earn an invite to what is, essentially, Overwatch 2’s soft-launch day.

Starting tomorrow and lasting for a few hours, anyone who connects their Battle.net account to their Twitch profile and watches at least four hours of Overwatch 2 from a list of streamers can earn access to the OW2 beta. You can find the list of approved streamers here."

Welcome to the first Overwatch 2 PvP Beta
the streamers are saying the drops are tomorrow though

Daps
Reppin
NULL
So you gotta link your twitch and battle.net account

and watch one of the streamers on Wednesday 4/27 for four hours between 10 am - 6 pm PST.

ok

Daps
Reppin
NULL
So you gotta link your twitch and battle.net account

and watch one of the streamers on Wednesday 4/27 for four hours between 10 am - 6 pm PST.

ok

Oh shyt i just literally got an email invite for the beta right after i posted that message.:blessed: