thread makes me want to play Black Mesa again

"they're waiting for you Gordon... in the test chamber :shaq: "

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
John Carmack, bytch.

Wolfenstein-3d.jpg

But you casual ass bytch probably don't know about it.
Casuals have other things to worry about, not nerd shyt like Wolfenstein. :camby:

:camby:

:dead:

This GTA V is too beautiful man :to:

Enjoying it on PC brehs?? :umad:

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
My vote is EA. Unless its Fifa I try to avoid buying anything they touch.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Who determines whether mouses or joysticks are natural? Gabe Newell?? :rudy: That fat ass doesn't have the final say on these things, gamers do. FPS are better on consoles.

call of duty ain't the best fps imo, I think in terms of gameplay Halo and BF is.
None of the rest applies to me :umad:
Don't be mad Valve make boring ass games nikka.
1.) His fatass doesn't have a say, but a poster by the name of "fatboi" does? Ok :popcorn:

2.) In terms of gameplay Halo and BF is huh :shaq:
Notice how Killzone is nowhere to be found :mj:
:win:/:ufdup:/:bryan:/:hula:/:steviej:/:umad:/:smugdraper:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Naughtydawg
Uncharted was the sony ripoff of GearsIt was a great game, peaked at pt2. But the foundation was already laid by other gamesThen you look at the overall execution, the terrible online glitches they never fix, can never get rightThen making Last of Us, great idea to spin off of the foundation even further.They did great jobs, but I feel plenty of other developers if put in the same situation could have delivered something worthwhileGiven the budget and the genre
You bought every single game though.. despite it being a rip off with bad execution.. and you're gonna by the next one

GTFOH faggit:camby:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
You bought every single game though.. despite it being a rip off with bad execution.. and you're gonna by the next one

GTFOH faggit:camby:
How you gonna call me a fakkit, but here you are being all faggity because I called Naughtydawg overrated :laugh:
I like Uncharted more than the next man, but that isn't a popular opinion. Not a single person on this site plays Uncharted 3, why is that?
Last of Us, nobody talks about that game anymore. There is nothing else to Naughtydawg, so if you think about it, they are extremely overrated. They got a good "formula" going for them at the moment, but its more lightning in a bottle than continued hit after hit. Crash Bandicoot for instance is overrated by 3cepts as this fantastic series. It was ok, then died off never to be seen again...

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
you don't know what you are talking about shytting on Valve breh.

they are basically no miss...very hard to replicate. Only a handful of companies are in that group

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
How you gonna call me a fakkit, but here you are being all faggity because I called Naughtydawg overrated :laugh:
I like Uncharted more than the next man, but
:childplease:

You like Uncharted more than the next man huh.. but no one else should like it as much as if not more than you so the game is overrated huh???

I don't know why even try to entertain your faggity ass logic

:camby: go sit in a corner

Naughyy Dog is overrared, but this nikka will be the second one in line right behind Meach to cop the next Naughty Dog project

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
:childplease:

You like Uncharted more than the next man huh.. but no one else should like it as much as if not more than you so the game is overrated huh???

I don't know why even try to entertain your faggity ass logic

:camby: go sit in a corner

Naughyy Dog is overrared, but this nikka will be the second one in line right behind Meach to cop the next Naughty Dog project
Bruh, are you capable of not being a fanboy fakkit for once in your life?
What you said is exactly correct, most ppl don't like Uncharted as much as I do, especially your dumbass
You guys keep naming it, but you don't play it. Never did. You guys don't like Uncharted
It didn't even sell a million copies during the fall when it launched, I'm sorry but you guys are a disgrace to naughtydawg.
Uncharted is overrated because every PS3 exclusive is overrated. MGS4 is the best game ever made according to you clowns once upon a time :lolbron:
Killzone for some reason keeps getting talked about like if anybody like KZ2 or 3
The problem with you idiots is Uncharted everyone universally will tell you fell off right
But if I say Naughtydawg is overrated its "Nah, you hatin :sadbron:"

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
you don't know what you are talking about shytting on Valve breh.

they are basically no miss...very hard to replicate. Only a handful of companies are in that group
I'm not shytting on them and besides Steam being pretty nice, they imo don't make games that are that good. Valve has a elitist like following. It's like anything Valve is doing nikkas already on some "ZOMG BASED GABE IS GOING TO ANNOUNCE SOMETHING!!!!/11/1?" :camby:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
I'm not shytting on them and besides Steam being pretty nice, they imo don't make games that are that good. Valve has a elitist like following. It's like anything Valve is doing nikkas already on some "ZOMG BASED GABE IS GOING TO ANNOUNCE SOMETHING!!!!/11/1?" :camby:
based Gabe will bless us soon.

one does not simply doubt Valve :ufdup:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps

what Valve games have you spent time playing?