Overrated actors/actresses in yr opinion

Uno

Superstar
Daps
Knew this would be a hate thread for my girl Jennifer.

OHSNAP!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
cool story bro, he's the best actor of this generation that we never heard of in the 90s. He's just not very good at picking sexy scripts. As for this thread apart from the aforementioned.

Emma stone
Tom Hardy
Ryan Gosling
Christian Bale
Brie larson

Idris Elba (happy for him but truth b told)

65254426.jpg

Did you watch Warrior, Room and The Fighter???

OHSNAP!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
J Lawrence
Bradley Cooper
Tom Cruise
Johnny Depp
Anna Kendrick (great gal tho)

Current generation is excellent

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
65254426.jpg

Did you watch Warrior, Room and The Fighter???
Funny enough I did, I was not impressed by either of the males, bale just scenery chewed the fuk out of that role and lol what the hell did hardy do in fighter that was so impressive other that get in fighting shape? that's my point in using him as an example. His fans will gush over the most minute of things.

Brie was competent enough in room but the way ppl were talking you would think her co star didn't outshine her or that she was the best actress ever.

JarrodG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
Scarlett Johansson...Sick of being forced to watch her in my nerd movies. Hate her Mike Tyson knuckles size cheek bone and her big as head. 4/10 on the attractiveness and negative never in the acting department.

OHSNAP!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Funny enough I did, I was not impressed by either of the males, bale just scenery chewed the fuk out of that role and lol what the hell did hardy do in fighter that was so impressive other that get in fighting shape? that's my point in using him as an example. His fans will gush over the most minute of things.

Brie was competent enough in room but the way ppl were talking you would think her co star didn't outshine her or that she was the best actress ever.

:snoop:

you damn moron, Hardy was in WARRIOR, not in The Fighter

just admit you ain't seen both...cause you exposed yourself

Hardy was HIGHLY applauded for his work in Warrior, for good reason. superdeep character work

Bale won an Oscar for his performance in The Fighter, again for good reason

catch up on both movies and then do the talkin'

if you don't enjoy these performances/movies, stop watching movies period

Menelik II

I wanna see receipts!
Daps

Hardy was HIGHLY applauded for his work in Warrior, for good reason. superdeep character work

That ether :whew:

Both are good actors, but bale has taken questionable roles recently and hasn't lived up to his early potential.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps

Yes because you have never made a typo right? Swap the word fighter with warrior and it doesn't change the fact the only thing impressive about his performance was the shape he got in to do the part.

You kind of hurt your argument when you have to reference someone winning an Oscar to validate your point. David oyelowo had a career defining performance as Martin Luther king and did not get nominated is that indicative of his work or politics in Hollywood?

Missed me with your antagonistic tone Jnr, you almost sound emotionally unstable. It's an opinion if you can't hack it that's on you..