Lu-SEAL!!!

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
If somebody blended those 2 :whew:
Honestly, I feel like Techland, creators of Dying Light, can do it.

They just have to keep the core gameplay mechanics of Dying Light but severely buff the parkour a bit. You can't get immersion if you just rescued a 60 year old politician into your camp and then switch to him for runs and he's backflipping off of the side of a building while scavenging like he's a 23 year old on speed. :mjgrin:

Base characters would have to be almost unable to even run for long distances and once they are dead...PERMA-DEATH.

:ohhh:Yooooo, I'd even throw in that Nemesis system from Shadow of War and have the game react to your deaths and actions.

Imagine you took one of your best and most level-upped survivors and a rival NPC group in the game killed him after he tried to steal from them?

Imagine you go near their camp to exchange shyt or you run into them on the road and they give you a narrative about how they killed him for stealing and as a result they are double charging you for any goods or not even going to barter with you at all!

Or, shyt, imagine one of your characters equipped with a custom weapon or a rare clothing item dies while you were using them to scavenge an area and you send a scout team to recover the dropped belongings but their gone...

Only to go do a deal with another scavenge group who has the fukking weapon or wearing the rare clothing that character had and your if you had a NPC character who has a relationship with them went ape shyt accusing the rival group of killing them even though you know he just died from a zombie but unless you properly scouted the area and found evidence of a purely zombie related death, there is no way for your group to just know that.

shyt might turn an exchange into a fukking shoot out.

EVERY DECISION MATTERS type shyt in a zombie game.

fukk, I want that game to exist.

:noah:

RARI_Godwind

St. BAWGustine - DarkSkxxxn
Daps
Can someone run thru the finer points of Dying light for me? Never looked too deep into it. Just reminded me of Dead Island. :patrice:

State of Decay was dope and would be doper if had more story driven elements/sims kinda aspect to it. Something to keep it going.

Personally I think Dead Rising always gets slept on in this type of discussion, probably because of all the goofy sht you can do. Dead Rising gameplay with Telltales TWD storytelling and decision making = GOAT :wow:

KageDaBeast

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Durham, NC
Can someone run thru the finer points of Dying light for me? Never looked too deep into it. Just reminded me of Dead Island. :patrice:

Don't really know the differences, but Dying Light is basically the 'sequel' to Dead Island. The developer had disagreements with the publisher on what Dead Island 2 would be, so they left and made Dying Light.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn

State of Decay was dope and would be doper if had more story driven elements/sims kinda aspect to it. Something to keep it going.

Personally I think Dead Rising always gets slept on in this type of discussion, probably because of all the goofy sht you can do. Dead Rising gameplay with Telltales TWD storytelling and decision making = GOAT :wow:
With all due respect...

I fukking hate Dead Rising, bro. Way too arcadey. Way too goofy and gimmicky.

I LOVE zombie games and from jump that shyt was a quick pass.

Dying Light, though.

Breh, It takes a unique single player experience to keep me engaged. This shyt was fun as shyt and it was 4 player coop.

Parkour elements from Mirror Edge, a story that was okay and didn't take itself too serious.

A nice customization system.

Graphically, it was beautiful. Really felt the intensity. And the day and night cycle...Don't be caught outside.

KageDaBeast

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Durham, NC

Feels like we're never gonna get any gameplay. Hopefully they have something to show tomorrow, but I'm guessing it'll be just another CGI trailer just like the first one. :snoop:

Well, at least there's this to look forward to :lupe:

Last edited:

KageDaBeast

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Durham, NC

I won't expecting it but still no gameplay for this one.

They revealed a couple things on Inside Xbox like how Maya's the groups healer, Aidan's a brawler, and that there are human enemies out there that you will encounter.

KageDaBeast

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Durham, NC
Article from OPM is in the spoilers. I'm sure I'm gonna have a blast with this game, I just need to see some gameplay for it.

Screenshot_20180411_144119.png

Screenshot_20180411_144123.png

Screenshot_20180411_144148.png

Screenshot_20180411_144204.png

Screenshot_20180411_144452.png

Screenshot_20180411_144748.png

Screenshot_20180411_144823.png

Screenshot_20180411_145007.png

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn

Pretty sure this confirms human enemies are in.

Some more offscreen gameplay below. We should finally have videos of it next week :blessed:

Think this game is gonna be piff :mjgrin:

It'd be dope if you can gut the zombie after you kill it, and then smear its blood on yourself to walk amongst them :wow:

Yoooooo.

What the fukk...that trailer was hot.:ohhh:

KageDaBeast

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Durham, NC

After the trailer I wasn't sure, but I like this off screen gameplay :ehh:

I'm sure the game'll have a lil bit more polish by November.