Overall...ASIANS Are Easily The WORST Looking WOMEN On Earth

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
If we are talking if I pulled 10 random females from each race how many, 1-3's, 4-6, 7, 8/9, 10.

Yall really don't want my honest answer. I live in the most diverse place in the states outside of Manhattan. I have traveled across the world...I feel like my answer would be the most accurate. But I know people won't like my answers
I am interested to know your honest answer.

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
Brenda Song>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

yVl0U-sW.jpeg

one of the prettiest females on earth....

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Really breh, you gonna post ol'girl who is half-Asian, and claims to be part Spanish (:comeon: this is another topic with the Phillipono people, they claim Spanish, like black folk claim Native American)

As far as the second girl. :huhldup:
THIS. I was once talking to this Filipino dude. He seemed a bit agitated that Filipinos were classified as Asian instead of Hispanic.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
If we are talking if I pulled 10 random females from each race how many, 1-3's, 4-6, 7, 8/9, 10.

Yall really don't want my honest answer. I live in the most diverse place in the states outside of Manhattan. I have traveled across the world...I feel like my answer would be the most accurate. But I know people won't like my answers

Your "experiment" would not work because you are leaving it up to chance. It borderline doesn't even make sense, because the populations of certain ethnic groups are larger than others.

Raheem95

All Star
Daps
I like them South East Asian chicks, like a Filipino chick cause i have seen a couple of Filipino/South-East Asian chicks who got like a nice big ol ass bruh.

:takedat::takedat:

And i know this one Asian/Cuban mixed chick who basically got ass for days. Her name is JuJu

Woodwerkz

R.I.P. King Bean #8 #24 and Little Deuce #2 Gigi
Daps
Reppin
Mamba Mentality # Kobe&GiGi. #LakerNation #LWO
I've seen some bad ones... and I can't front...I only watch MSNBC during the day because of

FrancesRivera92214.jpg

IMG_2689.JPG

about 4min35

Got slapped in the face by the wifey for not paying attention to her lost at gazing at her walk around with Thomas Roberts about a month ago.

BundaMan

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Land Of Pizza & Beer
Imagine the backlash if a asian poster made a thread saying that black girls are the worst looking women :heh:.
nikkaz would be crying about racism.

Anyways, i love all races of women :blessed:.