Overall...ASIANS Are Easily The WORST Looking WOMEN On Earth

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
HELL no :camby:

the answer is indian girls :heh: no diss or anything but if we're talking overall and i had to actually pick, then :yeshrug:
Ive met a few that were :ohlawd: But they were usually super white washed as well. Not that thats a bad thing, but they were culturally bleh.

The moderately attractive ones I have run into lately would be:noah: if they weren't so hairy. Not to mention when you see their elders and how the bodies have fallen
apart.

CHILLL

All Star
Daps
Asians are on their way to toppling whites as the wealthiest group in America.
Asians have had higher median incomes than their white counterparts, according to a new study by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis. The typical Asian family has brought home more money for most of the past two decades.

keep obsessing over the wrong things africans

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Asians have had higher median incomes than their white counterparts, according to a new study by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis. The typical Asian family has brought home more money for most of the past two decades.

:patrice:Not that this has anything to do with anything but aiight.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Outliers breh.

Hitomi Tanaka

Z4LNp5Y.jpg

:youngsabo:

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
I used to think this way, until I stumbled across the Yellow Fever in JBO. Trust me OP, read every page, especially @SmarkMero 's posts. You'll soon change your opinion. :banderas:

Nah. Aboriginals are.

Overall asians are plain. But you can say that about any race of women. And at least asians usually have a healthy weight no matter what. And they got their nines just like every other race.

Breh, I may sound c00nish, but they are buy faaaar the ugliest people on the planet. Only good looking Aborigonals I've seen have been mixed. :yeshrug:

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland

:camby:gtfo tryna derail

your on notice:leostare:

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
HELL no :camby:

the answer is indian girls :heh: no diss or anything but if we're talking overall and i had to actually pick, then :yeshrug:

You are white, of course you would say that. White brehs do like them boyish bodies. :ld:

Asian bytches never did me. They all look the same. :francis: