Over the past month I watched MCU Phase I again.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
what season 6 is fire ?? Season 5 with the LMD Ultron lady was piff too.

When they were on that space ship and the earth was destroyed. That was the last season I watched, and it was a chore just to get thru it.

It was also clear that that show wasn’t part of the MCU. That should’ve been the final season.

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
Finished Age of Ultron a few days ago. That was by far the hardest movie to get thru. It had its moments but overall you can tell this movie was cut/edited multiple times.
They were flirting with killing an Avenger, but you could tell they chickened out and chose Quicksilver instead.

Was a waste, James Spader was great in that role.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
They were flirting with killing an Avenger, but you could tell they chickened out and chose Quicksilver instead.

Was a waste, James Spader was great in that role.

Hawkeye was supposed to die I believe.

Quicksilver living would’ve changed Wanda’s entire story arc as well as Infinity War and End Game. Probably no Wandavison.

The movie was all over the place. They were trying to tell too many stories. Ultron was basically wasted.

The only thing I got from this is how Thanos knew everything about Stark and the Avengers. The scepter gave him access to earth. It started with Loki in the end credits to Thor. Then thru hydra when they work with the scepter. Then thru Ultron when he hacked everything. Then thru vision. Which is why he chose to strike after Civil War when they were at their weakest.

Actually Thanos picked the perfect time to strike. Nowhere and Xander was still recovering from previous events which made it easy for him to get 2 stones. Asgard was destroyed and oden dead and he knew Loki had another stone. And earth was weakened by the avengers split so he sent his goons go get those 2. Once he knew Gamora found the last stone, that’s when he set his plan in motion.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I honestly believe Phase II is the WOAT MCU phase.

Phase IV is at least trying new things with the lesser known characters getting shows and movies.

Aside from Captain America: The Winter Soldier, Phase II is just dud after dud.