Over the past month I watched MCU Phase I again.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Iron Man 3 was the last one I watched.

It’s like watching the Star Wars prequels. :gladbron:

1. All of these movies including the ones people didn’t like are under appreciated.

2. So many Easter Eggs and nuances in these movies that permeated throughout the MCU up to this point :wow:

3. Iron Man 3 basically set the foundation for Tony’s arc up until he died. And they basically gave away the mandarin was a fake early in the movie :mjlol: , but nobody caught it.

4. Captain America - The First Avenger doesn’t get the credit it deserves. It set up a lot of what happened in the entire MCU.

Overall they all hold up well. Thor The Dark World is next .

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Nah Iron Man 3 is shyt and a disappointment.

Actually it gave a lot of insight into Tony Stark. He never got over the battle of New York. He was having those panic attacks and what he did to counter them is “tinker” or build shyt, like the little boy suggested. That carried over all the way to end game.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
After Hydra invades, it does its own thing. But everything up to that point, afaik, is canon.

Honestly, the show didn’t really take off until Hydra took over.

It was a dope show up until they went into space and earth was destroyed or some shyt. I stopped watching after that.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Watched Thor the Dark world and Winter Soldier.

I get why people wasn’t feeling the Dark World. But it did give a lot of insight into the reality stone. A lot of Easter eggs that went over peoples heads.

Winter Soldier is a classic. :wow:

GOTG is next on the list. Which is crazy because this movie had do follow up winter soldier and it ended up being a classic as well.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
I’m watching Ant Man now. Finished Age of Ultron a few days ago. That was by far the hardest movie to get thru. It had its moments but overall you can tell this movie was cut/edited multiple times.

At time this movie felt like it was made for TV. Ultron could’ve been a thanos level villain.

You could tell Wanda was feeling Ultron the moment she saw him.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
I’m watching Ant Man now. Finished Age of Ultron a few days ago. That was by far the hardest movie to get thru. It had its moments but overall you can tell this movie was cut/edited multiple times.

At time this movie felt like it was made for TV. Ultron could’ve been a thanos level villain.

You could tell Wanda was feeling Ultron the moment she saw him.

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Ant Man is criminally underrated and slept on. And it holds up today :wow:

Phase 2 is complete

Civil War up next :blessed:

I should watch Agents of Shield but since it’s not MCU cannon what’s the point. And the last 2 seasons are ass

what season 6 is fire ?? Season 5 with the LMD Ultron lady was piff too.