Over 40 percent of white americans dont have friends of another race

Quiet

Bro
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
being a canadian asian..i can see that argument to be honest
but i hate how black folks always bring that "us against" everyone mentality

As a black Canadian with an Asian Canadian fiance I find it hard to imagine you wouldn't think that a good part of the white population wasn't such big fans of you guys either. In our lives when something racial comes up towards me it is subtle, when it's against her it's pretty damn out in the open. You would think Asian Canadians were down with "wing wong" jokes and shyt with the way it's so open and casual.

Daps
fukk him too, no wonder he sends threads to the bushes. The bytch is scared of race. fukk him and what he stands for.

k61Pj.gif

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't have friends of any color. I have a wide range of associates and female acquaintances

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
As a black Canadian with an Asian Canadian fiance I find it hard to imagine you wouldn't think that a good part of the white population wasn't such big fans of you guys either. In our lives when something racial comes up towards me it is subtle, when it's against her it's pretty damn out in the open. You would think Asian Canadians were down with "wing wong" jokes and shyt with the way it's so open and casual.
im half chinease.you?

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
i remember this dude showing me page after page of his facebook pictures...dude had like a 100 pages with like 50 pics a page...

there was not one minority in any of the photo's...after page 12 i was like :ohhh::patrice::comeon::beli:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
The lies about Black women being as much of colorists as Black men really need to stop. Nobody who lives or hangs around Black people will ever believe you. There is no equivalent to "yellabone" for Black men. In Black female music videos you will not see a plethora of men with extremely fair skin of mixed background. In Black entertainment, there are far more dark skinned men than light skinned Black men. The dark skin men are as idolized and worshipped by Black female fans if not more so. It is not even close.

The sooner Black men actually accept accountability for what is a real problem amongst you, the sooner the healing process can start.
:pachaha: She posts this bullshyt with a mixed cat in her avi. You're completely full of it. Black women put light skinned black men on a pedastal the same way that black men do light skinned women. You can talk that dumb "well we're not as colors truck as y'all shyt all you want as if it's some kind of finger pointing contest, but that just show that you're part of the problem.

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
I believe it. I'm most of my white friends only black friend.
I have friends of all backgrounds, all that good food :noah:

I bet they feel cormfortable saying all type of racist stuff around you too. Don't they?:beli:

Daps
I bet they feel cormfortable saying all type of racist stuff around you too. Don't they?:beli:

No they don't because a) I rarely see them and b) I bytch them out for any racist comment.
Not one of them say nikka around me because they know how I feel about that word.

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
:pachaha: She posts this bullshyt with a mixed cat in her avi. You're completely full of it. Black women put light skinned black men on a pedastal the same way that black men do light skinned women. You can talk that dumb "well we're not as colors truck as y'all shyt all you want as if it's some kind of finger pointing contest, but that just show that you're part of the problem.

Most women perfer dark skinned men. We are seen as more masculine. Hood rats perfer light skinned dudes cause they want a light skinned kid with good hair.

Pause