Over 40 percent of white americans dont have friends of another race

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Wasn't there a thread on here asking how many people have white friends? I remember a lot of posters said "fukk no".... just sayin...

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
i agree

black folks are soo damn hypocrites sometimes

can we be friends off net?

nah, i didn't mean it like that lol

its understandable, tho.. based on the reasoning a lot of posters gave as to why they dont

but most people tend to stick to their own race because of cultural identity and relations

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps

its understandable, tho.. based on the reasoning a lot of posters gave as to why they dont

but most people tend to stick to their own race because of cultural identity and relations
being a canadian asian..i can see that argument to be honest
but i hate how black folks always bring that "us against" everyone mentality

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Co-sign

Most people of the same culture hang around one another. Even black people of didn't culture. Caribbean blacks hang together, West Africans hang together, and East Africans hang together.

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nobody cares about them, fukk white people and what they think or do. They all SUCK.

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
a white person founded this forum :umad:

fukk him too, no wonder he sends threads to the bushes. The bytch is scared of race. fukk him and what he stands for.

Last edited:

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
Hmmm I guess it depends on how you define friend, like someone who I talk too outside of work /school?
Even though there's like 100 white ppl in my class id only consider like 2 if them my actual friends meaning that I'd do whatever I could to help them.
And even those I definitely wasn't trying to make friends with them it just happened.
I'm from the Caribbean and even though I consider myself to have a special bond with west Indians I still chill with African Americans and west Africans (don't know any east Africans)

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It doesn't surprise me. That's why a lot of them still have ignorant views. With that said, I think it depends on the environment they grew up in. Whites who grew up around mostly Whites will probably keep it White while Whites who grew up in diverse environments will probably keep it diverse. Though, that could probably be said about everybody else as well.

However, it still doesn't give them any excuse to keep and maintain their racists beliefs.

Nobody cares, fukk them.