Over 100k playing COD Black Ops on Xbox360 after Microsoft update servers

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I believe player count increased, but I don't believe 1 million people are playing it. That's just unbelievable to me. :yeshrug: Knowing that it's glitched gives me that belief.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It’s not unverified … it’s a known glitch. Y’all don’t play call of duty so you don’t know. Keep believing 1 million people are playing a 360 game if you want.

I’m out.
Im not denying that.

Im saying you posted a pic of a player-count from one random dikkhead on twitter to rebuttal a pic from another random dikkhead on twitter.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
You responded to one unverified source with another unverified source.
It’s not unverified, this bug has been known for years for those that have actually played these games the last few years lmao. Getting upset at someone for giving you correct info is insane :mjlol:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It’s not unverified, this bug has been known for years for those that have actually played these games the last few years lmao. Getting upset at someone for giving you correct info is insane :mjlol:
I never said it wasnt bugged.

Can you point to where i said that?

I even posted that im not denying player count is bugged.

What exactly are you arguing here?

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
I never said it wasnt bugged.

Can you point to where i said that?

I even posted that im not denying player count is bugged.

What exactly are you arguing here?
Not arguing anything, just confused why you decided to question the one user who gave you context and actual numbers for the game but okay with false information being posted?

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Not arguing anything, just confused why you decided to question the one user who gave you context and actual numbers for the game but okay with false information being posted?
he posted a random screenshot of a population count to dispute another random screenshot of a population count. that's what I was getting at. I wanted to understand the credibility of one random twitter screenshot over another.

its like calling bullshyt on a National Enquirer claim by showing proof from The Examiner. both bullshyt tabloids that we can't determine are truthful.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
he posted a random screenshot of a population count to dispute another random screenshot of a population count. that's what I was getting at. I wanted to understand the credibility of one random twitter screenshot over another.

its like calling bullshyt on a National Enquirer claim by showing proof from The Examiner. both bullshyt tabloids that we can't determine are truthful.
It is nothing like that lmao, it is something you can view yourself if you update the game or have been playing it for the past few years. It's a known issue. That is why several others pointed that out. He posted a tweet of one pointing it out (who took his own screenshot btw). You are creating this false argument where you want to equate both of them as a lie even though it has been pointed to you several times where it's a known bug. But if you want to pretend that a million users are on, all power to you, just don't try to discredit others trying to correct false information being posted. :salute:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It is nothing like that lmao, it is something you can view yourself if you update the game or have been playing it for the past few years. It's a known issue. That is why several others pointed that out. He posted a tweet of one pointing it out (who took his own screenshot btw). You are creating this false argument where you want to equate both of them as a lie even though it has been pointed to you several times where it's a known bug. But if you want to pretend that a million users are on, all power to you, just don't try to discredit others trying to correct false information being posted. :salute:
I never said 1 million users were online. and I never said it wasn't bugged. why are you putting words in my mouth?

I said he responded to a bullshyt screenshot with another bullshyt screenshot. as in the 1 million is bullshyt as well as the 4000 player screenshot he used was bullshyt.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
I never said 1 million users were online. and I never said it wasn't bugged. why are you putting words in my mouth?

I said he responded to a bullshyt screenshot with another bullshyt screenshot. as in the 1 million is bullshyt as well as the 4000 player screenshot he used was bullshyt.
Yes and this is where you are wrong, thank you!