Over 1 million people have pre ordered Destiny 2: The Witch Queen

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
No one is mad about anything. This has to be the worse strawman ever and is just Sony stan projection over Activision/Blizzard.

:mjlol:
Shambles

You and meach have been overly engaging in discussion pertaining to it. Almost more than the activision acquisition. Something tells me you are quite bothered by this

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
No one is mad about anything. This has to be the worse strawman ever and is just Sony stan projection over Activision/Blizzard.

:mjlol:
Shambles
@Gizmo_Duck and the stan coalition had dozens of threads and posts about how bad the Bethesda and activision acquisitions where. Bunch of threads arguing over whether the games would be exclusive or not. Crying about how the industry is doomed and Microsoft is playing unfair. And so much more.

Bungie acquisition came and went with a collective :manny: to everyone but these same weirdos that spent months talking crazy about Xbox/activision/Bethesda. But somehow they are convinced that people are upset. It’s classic projection.

At this point these dudes is like the trump supporters making a fool of themselves thinking they are “owning the libs” but in reality everyone is just laughing at them.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
You and meach have been overly engaging in discussion pertaining to it. Almost more than the activision acquisition. Something tells me you are quite bothered by this
I'm only talking about games that I play. I can't say that for you :sas1:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
@Gizmo_Duck and the stan coalition had dozens of threads and posts about how bad the Bethesda and activision acquisitions where. Bunch of threads arguing over whether the games would be exclusive or not. Crying about how the industry is doomed and Microsoft is playing unfair. And so much more.

Bungie acquisition came and went with a collective :manny: to everyone but these same weirdos that spent months talking crazy about Xbox/activision/Bethesda. But somehow they are convinced that people are upset. It’s classic projection.

At this point these dudes is like the trump supporters making a fool of themselves thinking they are “owning the libs” but in reality everyone is just laughing at them.
:sas2:

The new avalanche game, contraband is GAAS, Halo is GAAS, The new Arkane game, red fall is GAAS. Then you have elderscrolls online, sea of thieves, grounded, fallout 76...etc

It’s all GAAS shyt because they have to make up their gamepass subscriptions with MTX and DLC

i deleted this game yesterday. I hate these annoying GAAS shyts that require a bunch of mindless grind just to get to the actual game.

They’d be spending like 40b dollars for GTA online to keep it multiplat.

People on this forum overrate the hell out of take two mainly for rockstar who only make one game a generation at this point if you’re lucky.

:skip::skip::skip:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Now I guess it makes sense why Sony made them multiplatform. Destiny sales alone will probably make that money back in record time plus their new IP will be huge.

Bungie made themselves multiplatform:mjlol: They are already in talks with Google to white-label Stadia for streaming Destiny. Destiny is their baby and will always be multiplayform and cross-compatible, as that has been Bungie's ethos with the series from the jump. I'm 100% sure that keeping destiny multiplatform was one of their requirements as soon as acquisition talks began. Anything else is Sony's.

The real question is are you ever gonna actually play destiny or are you just using the game to make more stan threads to pretend like you’re in the know? :jbhmm:

Destiny 2 been cooking for years and none of you console warriors had anything to say about it until Bungie got bought out:hubie:

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
Internet weirdos been saying Destiny has been dead for the past couple years :mjlol:

No awareness outside their own dumbass point of view