Outspoken sister has BW going in on her currently, was she wrong ? Or right?

Are blacc women the most important voting demographic in America ?

• Yes

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • No

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • Only in the south

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps
white people are in these online conversations, blackfacing and increasing aggravation

if the original lady is happy to vote and happy to motivate others to vote I have nothing else Im willing to engage with in this post

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black Men are the only demographic who are regularly condescended to as ignorant neanderthas who cannot
conjure up original thought while overwhelmingly (ironically) being in support of the DNC no matter what.

It's fukking racist and dismissive as all hell.

And how it just became NORMAL DISCOURSE is BEYOND ME.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Honestly i picked up my vocab from yall by posting here and on sohh.

These are just words i see yall using.

"essentially" "expeditiously" "idiosyncratic" "nonchalant" "monolith" "generalization" is coli vocab i started using because of this site.

:wow: literal higher learning

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
2A795EC5-7F1E-485D-98F4-EEF4B79EEF36.jpg

Whatever she said, she's right. :unimpressed:

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
in general election terms, swing voters in battleground states are the most important voters. the demographics of swing voters in those states can vary, but they are more likely to be middleclass whites.

where black women (and men) come into play heavily is in the democrat primary. so it may be arguable that blacks serve as kingmaker within the party, though it has to be said, the big money donors and party elite help determine which candidates are seen as viable. also, the states with the least black voters in them go first in the primaries, which is probably further shaping the choices black voters get to select from by the time the primaries move to the south.

black women are the most reliable democrat voters but black men are not far behind at all - certainly not enough to warrant the discourse that keeps happening every four years.