Outspoken Coli Feminist By Day, Exhibitionist Nympho Wench By Night @cam>

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I need to get the fukk up outta the UK. The black women here are full of self hating, weave wearing, cac loving, c00n ass bedwenches. Im not even kidding. My mental state is in shambles. Me and my brehs are struggling to get black girls. The black girls we want are with cacs :francis:

Cac bytches keep staring at me. Nah man. I gotta get outta here before i lose my fukking mind.
Toronto is the same.

You can date other non white women breh.

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Do you remember these pics and the thread? What If I told you it was an alias? :lolbron:
Lf06xQq.jpg
ezChkff.jpg
70kqJOI.jpg
Men, how do you feel about large areolas?

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
I have a pretty idea of who that is. It's pretty obvious who this is leaning towards especially by the skin tone and Poitier's hints. But that's all I'm going to say. Won't partake in the tarring and feathering. :hubie:

Tribaligenesis

All Star
Daps
I need to get the fukk up outta the UK. The black women here are full of self hating, weave wearing, cac loving, c00n ass bedwenches. Im not even kidding. My mental state is in shambles. Me and my brehs are struggling to get black girls. The black girls we want are with cacs :francis:

Cac bytches keep staring at me. Nah man. I gotta get outta here before i lose my fukking mind.

It's bad brother, Paris ain't bad though.