Outspoken Coli Feminist By Day, Exhibitionist Nympho Wench By Night @cam>

Supreme HD

Superstar
Daps
By calling a stripper broad what she is? If she didn't wanna be insulted she shouldn't have came at me sideways and been coming at me cause I hurt her feelings in a thread about why dressing like a hoe when you're in relationship is disrespectful.
Shut the fukk up. Why are u on a site full of black people u cave piece of shyt whore? You cacs really are pisd me off.

Critical Distance

Guardian Angel
Supporter
Daps
sidebar, you don't have to be particularly good looking or ingenious to hoe/strip/cam whatever the fukk and make money off of it. and that goes for men and women.

you just have to be willing to do it.:dead: stop wearing it as a badge of honor. and making it male/female jealousy thing.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Strippers can make the price you charge to get fukked in the ass in one 5 minute set on stage.

:mjlol:

You're a low budiet used up bytch who thinks a thousand is a lot of money.

:mjlol:

Go back to the corner.

But I don't sell p*ssy or my body for money

Hit dogs holler and that's exactly why you always @ me, cause it's hurts your feelings to see another women who been through the Thot struggle tell you the truth, that's why you never @ the men, just me.

PeridotPuss

Levels on levels on levels ahead
Supporter
Daps
sidebar, you don't have to be particularly good looking or ingenious to hoe/strip/cam whatever the fukk and make money off of it. and that goes for men and women.

you just have to be willing to do it.:dead: stop wearing it as a badge of honor. and making it male/female jealousy thing.

But...but ....18 pages of stickied outrage and analysis over what one woman no one knows in real life wants to do with her time money and body

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
By calling a stripper broad what she is? If she didn't wanna be insulted she shouldn't have came at me sideways and been coming at me cause I hurt her feelings in a thread about why dressing like a hoe when you're in relationship is disrespectful.

bytch the house fees at Onyx are more than it costs to skeet in your eye.

:funny:

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
But...but ....18 pages of stickied outrage and analysis over what one woman no one knows in real life wants to do with her time money and body

Nobody cares that she is hoe...the focus is the fact she is a pro-Black feminist militant hoe that whores herself out to white men and talk shyt about Black men...

Hoes are always welcome...in my life...hoes got business savvy...and shyt...hoes make the world a better place...

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
:bryan:

And they wonder we call them bytch...:pacspit:

And I see simps rushing to the defense too...

fukk is wrong with these nikkas...:scust:

G shyt this why(excluding certianfemale posters they know who they are) I now believe like people use to say here that the female posters will NEVER go against each other unless you're not in the circle like @biscuitsnbangers is.