Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
lolllllll

you can believe what you want, dear.
Yo, imma be honest homegirl. I think it would be best if you own up to everything presented here, stop trying to deflect and just log off.

At this point you can only dig a deeper hole for yourself. Save face and just log off and never speak on anything involving race issues again cause your credibility has been shot to all hell as of this moment in time.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
I am very pro Black and always intentional.

My focus is Black liberation, and I stand by what I said. Even when I'm trolling, I said it, and I'm not shying away from it.

I'm also sexual, love my body, and have used white men.

I've lived a pampered life. :smile: what else?

tumblr_inline_o9kcwz7w0s1qkp7ox_500.gif

cam>

All Star
Daps
Yo, imma be honest homegirl. I think it would be best if you own up to everything presented here, stop trying to deflect and just log off.

At this point you can only dig a deeper hole for yourself. Save face and just log off and never speak on anything involving race issues again cause your credibility has been shot to all hell as of this moment in time.

nope.

y'all can troll about pawgs and then have serious discussions on Black lib, but I can't... lol

NOPE.

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero

XES Alley on LSA, members only forum....I already know Coli nikkas be deep up in that bytch because they were complaining about the coli 's right, click, and save mafia just a while back on there. @baqardi Just what was it that happened with the women's pics over there breh?

Oh god, that shyt :skip:

Basically it's a forum that requires an invite to get into, not just signing up will work. It dosent seem hard to get an invite either. I left it a while ago.

But anyways this wasn't XES this was just a regular picture thread that the used to do every so often like how the ladies do in the salon on Here. coli dudes with lurker/ghost accounts saved the pics from the thread on LSA and posted them here. I got blamed for it and had to clear my name :beli:. LSA posters did the same with the men's pic thread on here and dudes was hurt. This resulted in no more pic threads on LSA.

As far as the XES thread I'm assuming they stopped posting pics because of the drama and being scared of right clickers

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Some poor brother out here thinks he has a true pro black queen.... When in reality he has a cac lusting ex prostitute :scust:
Some young brother in the upper Manhattan who lives in midtown and works for Barclay's thinks he found the perfect girl. Cute, master's degree, talks that coli bullshyt and listens to Tariq, goes to Church and is a family girl. Little does the little nikka know... :damn:

Bootzilla

Direct from the chocolate milkyway
Daps
Reppin
Hampton va
I am very pro Black and always intentional.

My focus is Black liberation, and I stand by what I said. Even when I'm trolling, I said it, and I'm not shying away from it.

I'm also sexual, love my body, and have used white men.

I've lived a pampered life. :smile: what else?
giphy.gif