Outspoken Coli Feminist By Day, Exhibitionist Nympho Wench By Night @cam>

Tribaligenesis

All Star
Daps
Elaborate more on camden and camden town bruh? Where can i meet girls there? Your experiences?
Camden Lock is the wharf area, where all the nightlcubs are based in. There is Shaka Zulu if you wish for a more intimate restuarant/bar setting, The cuban for the afro latin crowd, stunning brazilian chicks( friday nights are fire in that place.) Straight out of Camden at the Camden assembly is pretty much a given for a great night out.

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
That post about BW and WM secretly lusting for each other is just.......

g600871547.gif

LuckyLibra619

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
What makes you think you could ever be a legitimate participants in the conversation?

You don't have lived experience as a Black people, you often don't have the power, or even the desire to contribute anything worthwhile, you often were not expressly invited to participate, and you very often come from backgrounds that are intensely anti-black.

So please help understand what gives you the fkn gall to even pipe in?

Imagine a group of Chinese people talking about some issue of Chinese-ness, and I interrupt on some, WELL I THIIIIIIIINK.

:what:

It's dumbfounding.

In undergrad, I used to host Black panel/discussion events and they all came with a BLACK ONLY policy, on the official grounds that they were intended safe spaces...and on the unofficial grounds of WHO GIVES A fukk WHAT YALL PEOPLE THINK.
lets begin

19ZgIL8.jpg

8olIHvq.jpg
B6KeD92.jpg

The same person made these posts...What type of Split Personality type shyt is this? :what: