Outside the Wire | Official Trailer | Netflix 1/15 (Anthony Mackie, Damson Idris)

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
i liked it, especially the action. best action scenes anthony mackie ever had in a movie.

it was basically training day mixed with eagle eye story wise...lol:deadmanny:

calh45

Cal
Daps
I dug it. It's a 90s action movie with 2020 CGI/choreography.

If you think too hard about any 90s action movie (or Fast and the Furious whole shyt) it's going to fall apart.

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
I dug it. It's a 90s action movie with 2020 CGI/choreography.

If you think too hard about any 90s action movie (or Fast and the Furious whole shyt) it's going to fall apart.
In general thats action movies. We there for the guns and fights.. the story just needs to be not be too fukkin stupid.

Trav

Marathon Mentality šŸ
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Dis nicca Saint cold whether he in South Central or Russia. Mf friendly hellfire and shyt :gucci:.

I was thinking fake as future Training Day the whole time I watched & I see you brehs already on it :russ:.

It was a cool pass the time movie :manny:

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
It would have been better if the nuked the US to teach them a lesson about collateral damage

I thought for sure it was going that way

Also

i was expecting an after credits scene showing a badly damaged Macky somehow escaping/surviving the explosion

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Folks are spot on with the "Training Day... but in the FUTURE!" comparisons but I can't believe nobody brought up Metal Gear Solid yet.

Elite soldier on a dystopian future battlefield
Critique on the collateral of war
Mixture of old tech and future tech
Emphasis on CQC action scenes
Characters with double and triple agendas

This is a goddamn MGS checklist. :russ:

It honestly had some good ideas but it needed at least two rewrites to fix up the clunky dialogues and far better direction. This shyt looked so amateurish and low budget it makes Scott Adkins films look like The Raid. :mjlol:

MidniteJay

ē„”ꕵ
Supporter
Daps
Folks are spot on with the "Training Day... but in the FUTURE!" comparisons but I can't believe nobody brought up Metal Gear Solid yet.

Elite soldier on a dystopian future battlefield
Critique on the collateral of war
Mixture of old tech and future tech
Emphasis on CQC action scenes
Characters with double and triple agendas

This is a goddamn MGS checklist. :russ:

It honestly had some good ideas but it needed at least two rewrites to fix up the clunky dialogues and far better direction. This shyt looked so amateurish and low budget it makes Scott Adkins films look like The Raid. :mjlol:

:dead: When I seen that you upped this thread, I thought you were going to slay this movie.