"Out of Time", 2003 Crime thriller film with Denzel Washington, Eva Mendes, & Sanaa Lathan

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
I don't know how some of you can say this is a terrible movie lol. The visuals in this were really good & the acting was solid. It does get far fetched :lolbron: but that's what I liked about it. Good little heist movie with solid acting.

And side note: the same director for this did Devil In A Blue Dress & the cinematography was really good in that

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
a low key guilty pleasure denzel Classic for me but I understand the hate the movie gets.The plot is thin af and the dialogue sometime makes for an unintentional comedy...... Denzel with his acting magic and the 2 fine ladies carry this thin plot all the way through just enough. Movie is also sort of beautiful to watch.

Denzel Washington has a signature line in movies......''just do it.....'' or some variation of that phrase.

When this dropped I went to watch this movie to confirm he stayed on code......and he did.

''Just do it........Just do it alright!!!''

Had me and my boy fist pumping in the theater.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
How much your son been fukkin with you during quarantine?:russ:
Not alot. Hes only here a few days.
He be with his mother getting the home school-isms.
But he be chillin tho playing his games.
Plus i told him stay the hell out my face cause you probably got that virus!

:pachaha:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Still didn't understand how that old white bytch confuse denzel washington for a fukking white man with a tan and a Hawaiian shirt tho?!?:mjlol::bryan:

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
I just got done watching this movie and I was laughing my ass off.

The movie from when he was erasing phone numbers to fukking with the fax machine to faking a phone call and his goofy friend seeing what he was doing was too funny.

I like movies lik this though. I don't know what this genre is called. Is it Hitchckock esque, neo noir, psychosexual thrillers, or cocaine noir?

Similar movies that I've enjoyed include
Gone Girl
Basic Instinct
Wild Things
Cape Fear
Momento
Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
Mulholland Drive
Oldboy
Fargo