Daps
Reppin
Philly
Valeria
Apocalypse
Stark
Sinister
Beast

Sinister is a geneticist, and a much better one than Beast. Apocalypse is an engineer, physicist, and geneticist....a technopath. He understands advance technology at a level comparable to a handful.

But even post-MCU upgraded comics Stark I don't think is still on a level of Apocalypse

WhenWeWereKings

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You think Apocalypse is smarter than Sinister??

Essex has him beat in genetics. However, in all other areas, I think Apocalypse trumps him and Apocalypse has mystical knowledge as well. (Well, we haven't seen the full extent of Mother Righteous' mystical powers yet, if we are counting her as "Sinister".)

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Essex has him beat in genetics. However, in all other areas, I think Apocalypse trumps him and Apocalypse has mystical knowledge as well. (Well, we haven't seen the full extent of Mother Righteous' mystical powers yet, if we are counting her as "Sinister".)
I wouldn't say that. He's been setting up Apocalypse for years and always gets away with it. Craftier and seems to be more brilliant. Apocalypse came across that celestial tech 5000 years ago that sped him along. Vastly intelligent but smarter than Sinister? He seems to be better at getting things done too.

The mystical angle was a new development though.

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
You can't be all that with a name like Mr. Sinister

WhenWeWereKings

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sinister has definitely been the more active one during the past century as Apocalypse many long periods of hibernation.

• Dap
Reactions: R=G

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Sinister has definitely been the more active one during the past century as Apocalypse many long periods of hibernation.
There was this X Men Annual
.X- Men 95 Annual..post Age of Apocalypse..Apocalypse was assumed still dead from the X Cutioner's Song. So Cable's Son Tyler was acting as his heir and leading the Dark Riders. It told of a story of Sinister in the past seeming falling in love again in the Great Depression Era in America with a woman..she eventually found out about his true face and his scientific manipulations. Locked her up. Stared at her alot. Then let her go. Tyler found the old woman and tried to get Sinister to show emotion. She died in a psychic tryst created by Jean and Sinister no sold her death. Interesting tale. It came off like he cared about her but couldn't show weakness to Jean, Beast, and the Dark Riders. Told Jean to get the husk of a woman out of his sight after she died from the psionc link.

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
One of these is not like the others however.

Beast is smart, but he always struck me as that homie that was down, but nerdier and always in the books. Like the type who could tell you which counties Republicans are currently trying to gerrymander or how a centrifuge refines uranium 238 to 235...but couldn't actually do it like everyone else on this list could.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
One of these is not like the others however.

Beast is smart, but he always struck me as that homie that was down, but nerdier and always in the books. Like the type who could tell you which counties Republicans are currently trying to gerrymander or how a centrifuge refines uranium 238 to 235...but couldn't actually do it like everyone else on this list could.

Beast is an intellectual but he’s also a geneticist, he accelerated his mutation trying to stop it