"Out of the Furnace" Trailer (Woody H, Zoe, Christian Bale)

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This movie was slept-on. I remember the reviews saying it was boring and the ending sucked, but I enjoyed this. The acting, the pacing was on point, family above everything, good flick

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
This movie was slept-on. I remember the reviews saying it was boring and the ending sucked, but I enjoyed this. The acting, the pacing was on point, family above everything, good flick

Yeah, I love the setting. Everything is just broken down and grimey as fukk. Bale just doin what he can do to get by, just like his father before him. Casey Affleck came home with war scars and nobody gives a shyt. The government just chews our soldiers up and spits them back out into a life of nothingness. That's if they are lucky enough to survive. Woody's character just a :demonic: motherfukker with no fukks to give.

The acting is what brought me back. Story wasn't anything special true enough but this cast was brilliant :wow:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
This is not a great movie. It is, however, a movie with GREAT acting performances. I agree with pretty much everyone here. If I told you it's a movie with Bale, Affleck, Woody, etc.. and they all acted their asses off and the movie still was kinda average, bordering on bad... you'd look at me like :what:

But it's true. The script had so many opportunities to go somewhere and ended up going nowhere :heh:

All these years later I still agree with my comments on this film but I just watched it again the other day and it's rewatchable because of how great the acting is. Everyone was on their A-game. Woody was something else lol.

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Remember seeing this and put one of my friends on, who for some reason loved it, and kept impersonating the Harrelson character for weeks on end

not a great movie, but me calling it garbage was a little extra. Not really worth watching again.