"Out of the Furnace" Trailer (Woody H, Zoe, Christian Bale)

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
Yeah I'd give it 7.5. The movie dragged so much in the middle and the ending was a Lil light. It really Shouldn't be seeing Oscar buzz

My biggest issue was that Affleck's character was significantly more interesting than Bale's. But we spend most of the movie with Bale.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shyt was wack. Mad hickish and depressing. I felt the whole cast lost for fukkin living in that shythole

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
Shyt was wack. Mad hickish and depressing. I felt the whole cast lost for fukkin living in that shythole

That was pretty much the point. I looked it as showing the utter hopelessness of the lower/working/blue collar class

I will say, Woody Harrelson was dope tho...that scene the lollipop was jokes

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Woody Harrelson was great....The whole cast was dope, I really don't know what the fukk Kavanaugh was doing with his voice though....but the movie was fukking garbage, worse because of how many quality elements were there, but the story and the writing was so far below par, it couldn't save a well acted, well shot movie, that seemed like it had something to say, but by the last frame, you know it must have not had much...

Last edited:

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
i liked the movie alot :manny: casey affleck was the reason i went to go see this movie he's a underrated actor

the movie would of ended so much better if he turned around and shot forrest whitaker for stealing his girl

• Dap
Reactions: HHR

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Zoe staying date with a white boy. I guess she has :mjpls: on her contracts

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Not very good unfortunately.

Well made, looks good, well acted....story was lacking...badly.

Yeah I'd give it 7.5. The movie dragged so much in the middle and the ending was a Lil light. It really Shouldn't be seeing Oscar buzz

Woody Harrelson was great....The whole cast was dope, I really don't know what the fukk Kavanaugh was doing with his voice though....but the movie was fukking garbage, worse because of how could so many of the elements were there, but the story and the writing was so far below par, it couldn't save a well acted, well shot movie, that seemed like it had something to say, but by the last frame, you know it must have not had much...

:damn:

I was about to go see this in an hour or so......but I guess I should hold off :to:

It's been so long since I've seen a good movie with some action to it. :sad: