Our Future is Fuked...

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Cell phones give socially awkward people something to look at instead of standing around looking awkward. The guy in the club who stands around too shook to ask a woman to dance, can now hug the wall on his cell phone and look like he isnt doing something other than reading old ass texts and browsing www.the-coli.com.

BuyandSave

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#inherentville
enhanced-buzz-12660-1371659110-25.jpg
:laff: old dude is like :what: :why:

This is supposed to be funny but it just makes me mad as fukk. I would love nothing more than to give that kid my best imitation of a Tyson right hook right on his pimply ass fukk boy face. :wow:

stealthbomber

cruising at 30,000
Daps
Reppin
the best coast
and people make me feel bad cuz im not putting my life out there like that :why:

im not that interesting to have a live stream of my life and thoughts :why:

and i just dont like people, fukk i wanna talk to some randoms on twitter for :why:

PUT IN WORK

The East
Daps
Reppin
The East
:ld: This is sad but it's the world the we live in now. Niccas at the bar staring at their phone talking to some random chick on twitter rather than hollering at a chick right next to them. On a social side, it doesn't seem to be healthy either. One of my mans is heavy on twitter, instagram thirsting these hoes always bragging about he got some chick's # who is 1000 miles away :snoop: ,but when when we're out, dude comes off awkward af talking to real chicks.

These big azz tablet pics always have me :deadmanny:

enhanced-buzz-30201-1371659006-6.jpg

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
People would rather text the person standing right next to them then speak to them. I guess the youth is moving toward telepathy.

AntiHero

Long time lurker
Daps
What makes me laugh about social media are the guys who goes out of their way just to compliment some random girl just because because she has a nice pair of titz or azz.

She's just using your comments to boost her ego, she's not going to let you hit numb nutz.
She's probably getting dikked down while you compliment her :russ:.

Like this clown for an example:https://twitter.com/CreepLife_Dre/

Dude wakes up early in the morning just to compliment strangers.

I use these photos to beat my meat to but i never compliment these hoez,

semtex

:)
Daps
Society would be doomed if everyone was an overly dramatic p*ssy like the author of that article/blog.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
ITT: A bunch of angry nikkas with pre paid flip phones :umad:

Some dudes (such as yourself) dont get the big picture. Someone preferring to interact with people online rather than in real life is not healthy, that is the kind of culture social media is propagating. And actually, n*gga, I have a smartphone :stopitslime: