our dear pawg poster @biscuitsnbangers..what type of negros u date?

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
*sells
gatorade.jpg
on the coli*

*retires in a month*

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i mean folks be wanting u to pm them just so they could say this shiit. u couldve said this in the thread breh

thera.PNG

thera2.PNG

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
i mean folks be wanting u to pm them just so they could say this shiit. u couldve said this in the thread breh

thera.PNG

thera2.PNG
can i live breh?
really?

can i post and make threads without having you to sadam hussein everything?

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So my nikka pm you on some shyt and you fet the need to post it in here?

images

if you wanna fukk a PM then fukk your emo life.

My way or the high way.

If you want me to send you the quote PM me but if you think I'm about to talk about that shyt publicly forget it.

No offence to you but not all of us are emo socipath mutherfukkers. I ain't got time to be quoting motherfukkers personal experiences they shared on here for lol's.

I ain't a bytch nikka offline and I'm not gonna start that shyt online.

PM or keep it moving.

I was reading through an old thread and I found out why his so pessimistic in life. Won't bring his personal business up like that but I think it's justified from what i read.

Nah emo nikka. I'm not a lil bytch to bring up personal shyt about other members like that for keke's in a thread.

If you want me to tell you which post of yours I read PM a nikka. Otherwise keep it moving.

if u read these posts, i think you would expect a lot more than what was written
but i guess thats just me :manny:

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
Man breh don't even entertain that nikka. He the ol typical throw a rock and his hand and them try to play the victim on some ol "why ya'll picking on lil ol me" bullshyt. I tried to give that nikka a pass but he stay tryna shyt on some good nikkas on here and throw salt, so fukk him

Same breh. I tried to give ole boy a pass too cos he obviously is just an unhappy nikka but honestly fukk that nikka. :birdman:

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
if u read these posts, i think you would expect a lot more than what was written
but i guess thats just me :manny:

Nah. pliegh boy again go find the posting your fukking self. that's your job

Now if the brehs @Born2BKing and @malcolmxxx_45 want me to PM then the fukked up shyt that happened to you I will

But for you?

Nah.

Go find that shyt yaself.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Same breh. I tried to give ole boy a pass too cos he obviously is just an unhappy nikka but honestly fukk that nikka. :birdman:
Lil buddy ain't had p*ssy in years if ever, shyt obvious as fukk. Ain't no nikka who get p*ssy act like that. nikka need to be mad at his mama for birthing his ass and not nikkas online. We can't help it that the nikka ain't shyt in real life.

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
Nah. pliegh boy again go find the posting your fukking self. that's your job

Now if the brehs @Born2BKing and @malcolmxxx_45 want me to PM then the fukked up shyt that happened to you I will

But for you?

Nah.

Go find that shyt yaself.
:aicmon: nikka post that shyt or stop talking about it. Ole "I would tell you a secret, but nahhhh......" ass nikka. :dahell:

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
go ahead. pm them.
i'm absolutely positive u have nothing. but i'll play along in this game breh :yeshrug:

hell post it up in the thread breh