OU Sooners New Alternate Uni ...Bring the Wood Jerseys

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Would be getting ready to drop in a few weeks

fd02503ed2877efe744386c77e1b070890c2153.gif

NCAA 14 marked the fukk down at Gamestop, now 27.99 (Pre-owned)

NCAA Basketball 10 is higher :mindblown:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Im gonna have to go get a masters from a fb school just so I can know the joy of stanning a college team like @jadillac. I envy u.

I notice those UT n1ggaz dont even stan the horns unless times are good. Seem kinda fairweather u ask me :usure:

I dont consider myself a stan, actually.

I dont check the team boards often during the off-season. I didnt even find out about the new jerseys til 2 days later, and the stadium enhancements from someone else on here.

And to be honest, I'm a bigger fan NOW than I was as a student. As a student, you're trying to graduate....if you don't pay the $$$ or exce in classes, any college will give you the :camby: So you naturally have a bit more school pride after you graduate or seal the deal, so to speak.

I was a fan back then, I had several friends on the team, so I def rooted for the team to win. But when ur 20-21 yrs old, it's an ego thing......you're competing for the same girls & attention on campus as D1 football players. So you can't be walking around campus like you're worshipping dudes the same age as you, asking nikkas for autographs, etc like some ppl do. I know for a fact I made friends w/ MORE players b/c I never treated them beyond anything more than being my peers.

But as a grown man, I have no ego b/c they're all kids/young men in my eyes.