Otis debuts a new look...

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Is he still getting a push? I haven't watched WWE in months. If they took the rug out from under him, it'll be really disappointing. I'm guessing he'll get back over with the live crowd though just like how he did in the first place.

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
Is he still getting a push? I haven't watched WWE in months. If they took the rug out from under him, it'll be really disappointing. I'm guessing he'll get back over with the live crowd though just like how he did in the first place.

The opposite…he’s being pushed well as a heel alongside Gable.

He’s decimated the Street Profits the past couple of weeks.

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
If he's a heel, then the new look makes sense. But I don't understand how you turn a big babyface into a heel so soon though :patrice:

He’s been heel for a while now and the way they have written his character it makes sense storyline wise.

Also it made sense to turn him considering his babyface character only works well in front of an audience.

Him

1-1800-IMHIM
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Golden △
E5I1dUSWQAIIzM8

:flabbynsick:

26:17

It was all good just a year ago
wwe-money-in-the-bank-otis-winner.jpg

:wow:

Otis winning the briefcase was just a year ago?

:dahell:

Why that shyt seem like it was more than a year ago...

:mindblown:

sbud

All Star
Daps
He’s been heel for a while now and the way they have written his character it makes sense storyline wise.

Also it made sense to turn him considering his babyface character only works well in front of an audience.

Damn I guess I haven’t been following the summaries well enough because I haven’t watched in a while. Haven’t been hearing about dude at all but if he’s making it work then more power to him.