Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Yeah

I'm just saying he knew them both and should have just deaded it

Wasn't that serious

Like unless some super disrespectful shyt was said, im not going to let two friends who just met grt into it like that

It was a miscommunication

When she said put him in the dirt in media, she meant she was a boss at it, and he took it as a threat
And she probably was flirting
AD (the host) and Yassy (the other host, the one closest to the camera) talked about it today. AD and OT Genesis are best friends, he said he felt Yassy and her homegirl were disrespect OT, he tried to get them to stop but they wouldn't. And he felt as a best friend it wouldn't be cool to let his homie get disrespected and not let him get his shyt off.

He was also explaining that "put him in the dirt" lingo don't rock in LA. There's certain things people say on the East Coast that you can't say out West.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
AD (the host) and Yassy (the other host, the one closest to the camera) talked about it today. AD and OT Genesis are best friends, he said he felt Yassy and her homegirl were disrespect OT, he tried to get them to stop but they wouldn't. And he felt as a best friend it wouldn't be cool to let his homie get disrespected and not let him get his shyt off.

He was also explaining that "put him in the dirt" lingo don't rock in LA. There's certain things people say on the East Coast that you can't say out West.

Yeah, I knew the put him in the dirt comment threw him off

But the way he stood back and low key instigated I wouldn't fukk with him after that

He could have squashed that without taking sides, unless it was more we didn't see

They grown as hell