Oscar De La Hoya on Club Shay Shay

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
To this day, P4P the most elite left arm I've ever seen in combat sports. Left jab, hook and hookercut were outright S+.

Dude was never the same after that Trinidad robbery. That said, I think to him the Trinidad fight was basically the ultimate goal.

shyt after that probably seemed like bonuses and his drive was never the same.

Last edited:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
To this day, P4P the most elite left arm I've ever seen in combat sports. Left jab, hook and hookercut were outright S+.

Dude was never the same after that Trinidad robbery. That said, I think to him the Trinidad fight was basically the ultimate goal.

shyt after that probably seemed like bonuses.

oscar's fukkery over the years overshadowed that he was a bad man in the ring

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
oscar's fukkery over the years overshadowed that he was a bad man in the ring
Yeah man, next to Gatti (RIP) vs Mayweather, De La Hoya vs Chavez was one of the worst one-sided mismatches I've ever seen.

Good thing it was called off early because of the cut as that was going to get out of hand. It was a whole bunch of heart vs too much skill and athleticism. Look at the height and reach difference already.

I think Floyd vs Oscar at Super Lightweight would've been boxing excellence. You can't make many fights better than that.

Last edited:

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly

shyt after that probably seemed like bonuses and his drive was never the same.

He was robbed vs Tito...I still get pissed about it

He only really got back to prime form one more time after Tito, when he beat Ferocious

Oscar was BOX OFFICE...you knew you would get your money's worth everytime

Last edited: