Osama Bin Laden’s “Letter to America” goes viral 21 years later then gets deleted by The Guardian

Giselle

Daps
Dude, this has been known for years

There is no geographical "East" or "West" or "North" or "South" on a spherical planet.

What is East or West depends on your orientation

What we see as the "Northern Hemisphere" is based on orienting Europe as on top and Africa on the bottom

If Africa ruled the world, it could easily say it's the "North" & Europe's on bottom
That’s even more proof that calling Europe tge west doesn’t make sense then

Thanks for proving my point

invalid

Banned
Daps
That’s even more proof that calling Europe tge west doesn’t make sense then

Thanks for proving my point

Not sure why it hasn't been mentioned yet or maybe folks don't know, Istanbul was the dividing line between the "west" and "east". Everything longitudinally west of it was considered the west and everything longitudinally east of it was considered the east. If you're asking "why Istanbul?", when the city was known as Constantinople, it was considered to be the center of the world. The city itself is geographically bisected, half lying in Europe and the other half in Asia. The Bosphorus Straight divides the two sides. America is viewed as "the West" only inasmuch as we're seen as an extension of Europe, not because our geographic location is actually west (it is, but from the perspective of Instanbul, we're on the other side of the world.) Australia the same, not because of it's location, it's actually east, but because it's viewed as an extension of Europe, which again was west of Istanbul.

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
Not sure why it hasn't been mentioned yet or maybe folks don't know, Istanbul was the dividing line between the "west" and "east". Everything longitudinally west of it was considered the west and everything longitudinally east of it was considered the east. If you're asking "why Istanbul?", when the city was known as Constantinople, it was considered to be the center of the world. The city itself is geographically bisected, half lying in Europe and the other half in Asia. The Bosphorus Straight divides the two sides. America is viewed as "the West" only inasmuch as we're seen as an extension of Europe, not because our geographic location is actually west (it is, but from the perspective of Instanbul, we're on the other side of the world.) Australia the same, not because of it's location, it's actually east, but because it's viewed as an extension of Europe, which again was west of Istanbul.
I think you might be going over that young lady's head.
HPbEZ2h.png

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
It’s crazy how many people cape for America while knowing its history.

• Founded by killing off its indigenous inhabitants.
  • Built to an economic powerhouse by using slave labour.
  • Oppressing those slaves for 400+ years and counting without acknowledging it.
  • Bay of the Pigs Incident
  • Destruction of Libya
  • Haiti Coup
  • Brazil Coup
  • South Africa Apartheid alliance
  • Guantanamo Bay
  • Largest contributor to global warming
  • Black Wall Street
  • Mai Lai Massacre
  • Biscari Massacre
  • Wounded Knee Massacre
  • Dropping 2 atomic bombs (the only country to have Nukes on people in history till this day)
  • War in Iraq
  • War in Afghanistan
  • War on Drugs

Man I could go on for fukking days, that not even the 1/3 of it. And people have the audacity to call people terrorist in other countries. Lol the call is coming from inside the house.

Last edited:

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps

Fine and intelligent :takedat:

I don't see anybody doing what she's saying, tho.

None of those folks are claiming their muslims now, they're just saying Bin Laden wasn't 100% wrong about how fukked up America was & that his motives weren't "duh, they hate us for our freedom"

It’s crazy how many people cape for America while knowing its history.

• Founded by killing off its indigenous inhabitants.
  • Built to an economic powerhouse by using slave labour.
  • Oppressing those slaves for 400+ years and counting without acknowledging it.
  • Bay of the Pigs Incident
  • Destruction of Libya
  • Haiti Coup
  • Brazil Coup
  • South Africa Apartheid alliance
  • Guantanamo Bay
  • Largest contributor to global warming
  • Black Wall Street
  • Mai Lai Massacre
  • Biscari Massacre
  • Wounded Knee Massacre
  • Dropping 2 atomic bombs (the only country to have Nukes on people in history till this day)
  • War in Iraq
  • War in Afghanistan
  • War on Drugs

Man I could go on for fukking days, that not even the 1/3 of it. And people have the audacity to call people terrorist in other countries. Lol the call is coming from inside the house.
I've been saying this.

Even worst when you see c00ns on here caping for America:scust:

LIke, yeah I get it, we aint goin' nowhere, so let's make the best of a bad situation, but still, it IS a bad situation:francis:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
I saw this coming a mile away. We are so performatively woke and anti-establishment that anyone will become a martyr. It’s why people like trump, why people grow an affinity for serial killers all bc of a documentary and yes it’s being seen in the Israel -hamas saga. People are so hellbent to be anti Israel —-as we should—-but a lot of people in doing so have given hamas a pass if not outright defended them

Our society really is fukked. A lot of people have no idea how nasty things can get when you completely blurt the line , scratch that erase the line, of basic moral compass, good and bad .

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Last edited:

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
I saw this coming a mile away. We are so performatively woke and anti-establishment that anyone will become a martyr. It’s why people like trump, why people grow an affinity for serial killers all bc of a documentary and yes it’s being seen in the Israel -hamas saga. People are so hellbent to be anti Israel —-as we should—-but a lot of people in doing so have given hamas a pass if not outright defended them

Our society really is fukked. A lot of people have no idea how nasty things can get when you completely blurt the line , scratch that erase the line, of basic moral compass, good and bad .
Dude, Hamas literally only exists because Israel purposely wanted an extremist entity to justify their continued oppression of Palestinians & to kill talks of a 2 state solution :heh:

Netanyahu was openly funding them up until a few years ago

Blaming Hamas would be like blaming Nat Turner for killing a bunch of White folks when he escaped the plantation.

Those folks have been kept in a prison for almost 20 years because they voted for Hamas, who the Israeli government gave them on purpose to keep them in an open air prison, with barely enough food and water to survive.

It's out & out evil shyt, my guy.

That's not "performative", that's real shyt:francis: