Orson Welles' final film The Other Side Of The Wind! OUT NOW ON NETFLIX!

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
@FlyRy @kp404 @MartyMcFly @StraxStrax @Sensitive Blake Griffin @hexagram23 @HHR @Jello Biafra @blazn101 @Kill Dat Noize @Uncle_Ruckus @satam55 @wire28 and everyone else that walks in here.

It's time to open up your wallets!

2SvbtAo.png

Finishing this film is the single most important achievement in cinema in decades. They want to finish it this year because it is the Orson Welles centennial. This is the time to prove yourself to be true cinephiles and not miserable plebs! You can read all the details on the crowdfunding page.

www.orsonslastfilm.com

lrqrpflzpegncjmtuxzg.jpg

qrmogdvlblo6yrpkxfjg.jpg

Seriously, you better spare a couple of dollars or you gonna catch me in the streets. :ufdup:

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
@FlyRy @kp404 @MartyMcFly @StraxStrax @Sensitive Blake Griffin @hexagram23 @HHR @Jello Biafra @blazn101 @Kill Dat Noize @Uncle_Ruckus @satam55 @wire28 and everyone else that walks in here.

It's time to open up your wallets!

2SvbtAo.png

Finishing this film is the single most important achievement in cinema in decades. They want to finish it this year because it is the Orson Welles centennial. This is the time to prove yourself to be true cinephiles and not miserable plebs! You can read all the details on the crowdfunding page.

www.orsonslastfilm.com

lrqrpflzpegncjmtuxzg.jpg

qrmogdvlblo6yrpkxfjg.jpg

Seriously, you better spare a couple of dollars or you gonna catch me in the streets. :ufdup:

lol I'm a PhD student breh; the few dollars I have are tighter than eightball & MJG

The Watcher

Judging you from afar
Daps
Reppin
Peepholes
Should've donated $30, then you at least get the digital download. Which reminds me to post the perks.

lpp4ypvyutctadixufme.jpg

cdh8krfoko0vcxahe3zc.jpg

daqq8itrlbdtq8k2holu.jpg

c2yi7ngazphqgop2qsdj.jpg

xtofmqygdid6amyhxtpe.jpg

ivccdzohmwtcyzmgcd41.jpg

xfwuldkmzyk1qoh0detw.jpg

li7n5pe767nqgyhdqxzm.jpg

uzyeeeuy1xtaqow5yoqi.jpg

I would've donated more but my short term work employment is up for grabs, so for now I'm 'merely' a Film Idolizer. :gawdling:

I upped it to $30 when I saw there were donation gifts involved. I'm stuck as a Film Radical until I get done spending on Mother's Day.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
@FlyRy How much did you donate, breh? I know you didn't step your ass in here just to talk about that awesome robe and not make this thing happen!

Right, muhfukka? :ufdup:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Why spend their own money when they can spend yours. How you think they stay rich :heh:

lol
i mean i see its only 2 million there asking for
then i see a bunch of moneybag cac directors with mad money and other hollywood actors endorsing this

n2glfhfqqtky4unrgbsm.jpg

dudes prob just dropped like 20 bucks a piece