Orphan Black Final Season

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
This show did a great job of reeling it back in after going off the rails in the past season.

You can easily skip season 3 and come back and enjoy this show. Probably S02 as well.
this season is fire! i've forgotten about them lame ass male clones.
:blessed:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Finale tonight :lupe:

I don't really know how it'll end. I guess they'll be successful with the Leda, and whatever the fukk the male clone DNA is called, stem cells. The Asian leader will probably go down too (although, that video already made her look like a terrible person, so it would probably be inevitable either way). Maybe we'll learn a little more about Beth (I like how they did a flashback episode this season)

Anyway, it's been a good season. Glad it got renewed for a final season. I don't know what they'll do. I mean Cosima and them will probably get cured and they'll take down Dyad and Birthrite and the neolutionists or whatever. I guess Helena will probably have her child too

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Delphine is still alive :gladbron: (with that weird guy...ehhh)

They just killed Evie with a light beam :merchant:

Crystal being so ditzy, but being so important and knowing the right shyt, but the wrong way :dead:

Rachel looking good :noah:

Susan with the double cross and starting cloning again. I guess that's the plot line for next season :jbhmm:
Rachel back on top, combining bots and cloning :jbhmm:

That old creepy bearded guy being like 150 years old and the "man behind the curtain" (or so it seems). I guess that's another plot line for next season too :patrice:

Rachel with the knife skills on Susan and Sara :merchant:

Cosima and Delphine :hug::wub:

Overall a pretty good finale 7.75/10

And definitely a much better season than the last one :whew:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
^^Yeah, at first I thought that bearded old guy w/the glasses was the founder (Westmoreland), but the way Susan called him The Messenger and it seemed like The Founder was the one ringing the doorbell at the end, I'm not sure :patrice:

Ferdinand is a freak :heh:

Sarah should have taken Ira with her.

Cosima able to take some of the cure with her :blessed:, but why is that group seemingly holding Delphine hostage and why are they on the island :jbhmm:

Krystal not believing that Sarah could be her clone and clowning her hair :pachaha:

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
Caught a bit late but I gotta say this season was pretty dope :ehh: Big improvement on the Castor fukk shyt from last season. Going into some strange territory at the end but overall getting to the heart of this cloning and Beth was wonderful :blessed:

All it needed was more Helena and another Alison fukkery episode but overall this could be the second best season. Honestly can't remember season 2 at all

Spiider

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I just watched all the seasons of this show and it's dope. It's sad that there's only one season left though