Orlando Brown from 'That's so Raven' arrested for domestic violence & drug possession do drugs brehs

Craig Mack

New Album in January
Daps
Reppin
East Coast !
2a5yzcl.jpg
2s65315.jpg

Drones

Visions of $
Daps

Easily the funniest thing I've seen all week. Dude was really feeling himself to an uncomfortable level with some AM/PM shades on. The white dude interviewing him low key clowned him a couple times too.

And just when you thought it couldn't get any worse, at the end of the freestyle he compares himself to Lil Bow Wow. I also see he deleted that pic yall were roasting off his Instagram.

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
That Hollywood environment just seems to ruin people.

lot of these young kids are swept into that world from abusive homes or parents who don't care/are too addicted to the money coming in. They throw drugs at these kids I guess to keep them addicted, functioning, or whatever. When they are done with them they throw them to the side with a strong addiction and the inability to control it.

I loved that's so raven

I remember me and my bestie watched the first episode together when we were like 9/10 :wow:

I remember my mothers former pastor and his wife would not let their daughter watch That's So Raven, because her being able to tell the future is considered demonic. She told me her parents don't let her watch psychic stuff because it's a devil show.:skip:

Deflatedhoopdreams

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Rucker
Did anyone read/see the part of the article that said.

"A person using a nearby ATM, saw them arguing and called the police". :stopitslime: People need to mind they own damn business.

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps

:dwillhuh: This shyt is sad as fukk.

Looking like washed up 50yo drug dealer. Swung open the oven door and had a half baked pizza and some wings bundled up in some foil.Talking about doing it big for his wifey. Looks like he got roaches living with him. Eerie music in the background. Hoody with an uzi on it.

WTF AM I WATCHING???? Jesus, the fukking music didn't help either. :sadcam:

Jimi Swagger

I say whatever I think should be said
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Turtle Island to DXB
You know there has been rumors that Dan Schneider is a pedo and has turned out the two white broad from iCarly. shyt is demonic. :huhldup:

I am surprised he hasn't mysteriously died or some poor former child star/victim hasn't shook their programming and did a O-ren Ishii to the pedophile Yakuza boss, pants down, dikk in hand, bullet to the dome. Seems everyone think this b*stard is a creep. Even on his photos he gives all sort of Lou Pearlman child diddling vibes. That nasty fat b*stard also needs to be offed. Hollywood must be evil.