Orlando Anderson's daughter (pics inside)

Smash or pass?

• Smash

• Pass

Results are only viewable after voting.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I like to keep my goats and my sex life separate:whoa:.

Ive fukked with women who were Biggie stans,women who called Mac Dre wack,women who have described E-40 as "goofy sounding",and came down on Too Short for being disrespectful to women.

I just vowed never to wife and mistreated them all,she would be no different:sas1:

Mac Casper

@adonnis - pull up, there's refreshments
Daps
Reppin
Love
I like to keep my goats and my sex life separate:whoa:.

Ive fukked with women who were Biggie stans,women who called Mac Dre wack,women who have described E-40 as "goofy sounding",and came down on Too Short for being disrespectful to women.

I just vowed never to wife and mistreated them all,she would be no different:sas1:

I wasn't expecting this post

tumblr_m4iwvzVooE1qbjwbn.gif

One of the greatest hooks ever :banderas:

Mac Casper

@adonnis - pull up, there's refreshments
Daps
Reppin
Love
I ask Cross how Orlando, an unemployed man with four daughters, could afford to set up his studio. 'It was the money from the lawsuit,' he says vaguely. When I press him, he sighs and says, 'Well, it's no secret. Death Row had made some payments to him. That's the money he was using.'

Life and death in South Central LA

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
i'd give her some thugs passion :shaq:

for real tho she has nothing to do with the orlando/pac beef. I don't think yall should stalk her social media profiles and shyt :comeon:

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
both pac and orlando met their untimely death...fast forward 20 yers later .... this is what we have left to remind of us their interaction...a teenager in a damn bikini ..... life is interesting

Daps
His own uncle said he killed him. I'm not finna go instead details of a death that happened 20 years. Do your research fakkit.
Lol I can see you're sensitive about this. If everyone knows this BrothaZay, including you, why is it not solved?

Go read Frank Alexander's book. Possibly a much larger conspiracy at work...none of the body guards were allowed to carry that night (that never happens) and several other unusual circumstances that I can't include right now. There are so many inconsistencies...proven photo shop images from that night, different vehicles photographed claiming to be the Beemer that got shot up.

OA was the patsy. Do you know what that is? That's the fall guy who gets blamed during these types of things. If your tv knew it was OA, then certainly the investigators would be able to piece it together.

Frank Alexander is dead and so is Russel Poole who was LAPD and had been working the case for years. But maybe you should look them up and see what they thought.

I don't know who killed Pac, but there's a lot of stuff that indicates it wasn't OA. And if it can happen anywhere its Vegas.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Lol I can see you're sensitive about this. If everyone knows this BrothaZay, including you, why is it not solved?

Go read Frank Alexander's book. Possibly a much larger conspiracy at work...none of the body guards were allowed to carry that night (that never happens) and several other unusual circumstances that I can't include right now. There are so many inconsistencies...proven photo shop images from that night, different vehicles photographed claiming to be the Beemer that got shot up.

OA was the patsy. Do you know what that is? That's the fall guy who gets blamed during these types of things. If your tv knew it was OA, then certainly the investigators would be able to piece it together.

Frank Alexander is dead and so is Russel Poole who was LAPD and had been working the case for years. But maybe you should look them up and see what they thought.

I don't know who killed Pac, but there's a lot of stuff that indicates it wasn't OA. And if it can happen anywhere its Vegas.
Watch the documentary.

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
cmon brehs orlando killed pac. Not the government, not suge, not the jews, it was a lowlife gangbanger.