Original Harley Quinn voice actor, Arleen Sorkin, passed away

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
RIP

Her, Conroy.. all we got left is Mark as the Joker. They all gave legendary performances... DCAU will be something I'lll watch even when I'm 70+

David Warner (Ra's al Ghul), Kevin Conroy (Bruce Wayne/ Batman), and now Arleen Sorkin passed away within the last 12 months.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Batman and Harley are both dead :what:
Sadly, the cast from the original Batman: The Animated Series are starting to go. Over the last 10 years, we've the lost the people behind the voices of Batman, Alfred, Gordon, Harley Quinn, Ra's Al Ghul, Mr. Freeze, Scarecrow, Killer Croc, Bane, Simon Trent/Grey Ghost, and Roland Daggett. The voices for Mad Hatter and Reupert Thorne passed away a while ago too. It sucks getting older. :rip:

EDIT - For some reason, I thought the voice actor for Ventriloquist/Scarface had passed away, but he's still alive.

Last edited:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Sadly, the cast from the original Batman: The Animated Series are starting to go. Over the last 10 years, we've the lost the people behind the voices of Batman, Alfred, Gordon, Harley Quinn, Ra's Al Ghul, Mr. Freeze, Scarecrow, Killer Croc, Bane, Simon Trent/Grey Ghost, and Roland Daggett. The voices for Mad Hatter and Reupert Thorne passed away a while ago too. It sucks getting older. :rip:

EDIT - For some reason, I thought the voice actor for Ventriloquist/Scarface had passed away, but he's still alive.
Jeez:to:

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
tumblr_m471jcpUkN1r14zwfo1_r1_1280.jpg

shxiwfh91x361.jpg

There's also a good photo somewhere of Mark Hamill (sitting next to Arleen) recording his Joker voice standing up while the rest of the cast is sitting down. I think these photos were taken while they recorded the episode "Almost Got Em'."