Ori And The Blind Forest [Official Thread]

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
for a "triple aaa" title this thread is doing :francis: #'s
Also I don't use those thirsty bait titles that a lot of people use on here. I'm sure if I would have called the thread "gates gang rapes ps4 again: Ori and the blind forest" this thread would have been 20 Pgs deep by now.

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
Game is REALLY good but damn if it's not hard , by my estimates I die about once every 2 minutes. It is really fun though the first escape really puts your skills to the test.
My main complaint has to be the framerate it slows down even when not a ton is going on, other complaint is visibility ori is tiny and the game sometimes will put crap on the screen for aesthetics but it blocks gameplay :aicmon:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Arnie is out here lurkin with an alias, that :mjcry: right after my comment is something he would have done.
Hey :leostare: We don't look for Arnie round here, Arnie looks for YOU :ufdup:
The art direction reminds me of Dust. I have it for PSN, I don't know if it's a Sony exclusive. Ori is definitely a day one cop when I get the xbox
Dust actually hit X360 a week or month before it landed on PS3 :manny:
This game is NOTHING like dust tho, but it does look impressive in the same sort of way, just way more impressive. I expected a decent game, was thinking it would be in a similar vain as Guacamelee but nah.. this shyt is on another level from a production to a total gameplay standpoint. Its on some epic levels like a young mario/sonic that just touched down for the first time. Playing this game for the first time is like a young mans testicles dropping for the first time. You become a man after you do :mj:
Also I don't use those thirsty bait titles that a lot of people use on here. I'm sure if I would have called the thread "gates gang rapes ps4 again: Ori and the blind forest" this thread would have been 20 Pgs deep by now.
Nah, on this site the sony side bases how good something is by how many post are made. So they have 20+pages on all their shytty games and go "Nobody in your thread :laff:" not realizing its because we busy playing :win: I haven't had enough time with the game yet. I'll drop more in depth impressions later...

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
From da art direction to da soundtrack...

shyt is pretty dope. I fux wit it. :obama:

Games like dis and Journey are nice and refreshin from dat super realistic stuff.