@ORDER_66, Let's Have A Chat.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Are you good, breh?

We've exchanged barbs over the past few months, and I've noticed you've become increasingly unreasonable in your rhetoric. You're probably the angriest person on this site right now other than @Son Goku .

We disagree politically, which is totally fine. But some of the things you've posted warrant discussion. These isn't just about you jumping in damn near every political thread to call Democrats corrupt and complain that they've never done anything for us (yet be radio silent on Republicans), I think this crosses several lines.

Please note this exchange, where you literally quote neo-Nazi propaganda, are called out on it, and then essentially double down by saying "so what":

Whats the old saying...:mjgrin: to see whos in control over you, see who cant be criticized
Right-wingers use that exact saying to claim White Supremacy doesn't exist cause they can't insults Black folk or Jews. :camby:
Its actually a saying OLDER than the people using it...:dahell: it is literally saying you cant criticize fascism or people controlling what you say who's in control...:dwillhuh: da fukk is wrong with you???
No it's not breh, the quote originated with White nationalist Kevin Alfred Strom in 1993 and is constantly used by right-wingers and racists. :dead:

You're LITERALLY quoting a Nazi making a White Nationalist argument, then you ask what is wrong with me? :snoop:
Ok so in this situation per se am I wrong nikka?!?!:dwillhuh: gawddamn... you cant let sleeping dogs lay can you?
Step 1: You quoted a white supremacist.

Step 2: I point out you're quoting a white supremacist and that it's a terrible argument to make.

Step 3: You make up a fake history for the quote and claim there's something wrong with me.

Step 4: I prove the quote is from a White Supremacist.

Step 5: You pivot to, "But it's still true!" and tell me to let sleeping dogs lay.

Breh, the quote is not true. It's a dumb thing to say, it's obviously a false generalization, and when you use it you put a battery in the back of White Supremacists who created and use THAT EXACT QUOTE to lie about America on a daily basis.
ok my fukking gaw you the only one on the whole coli who gives a fukk...:dwillhuh: ok so it came from a nazi and nikka what you gonna do about it???:dahell:

What part of the game is this? Is that really the best way to get your point across?
CMMjl3l.png

Last edited:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Or here, where you're advocating the repeal of no-fault divorce, straight out of the Project 2025 playbook:

At fault divorces need to come back that's all im saying...:dahell:

Speaking of Project 2025, here you are downplaying its potential impact:

:comeon: same ole shyt fearmongering shyt over and over every fukking election from y'all.. these 2025 project people aint getting punished and shanghaied by biden or the feds or doj for their blatant conspiracy right? so it doesnt fukking matter how we vote or dont vote, why because those same people will be allowed to fade into the shadows without being touched... :beli: its not on black people to save this country anymore.IT LITERALLY CANNOT BE SAVED...

Or here, where you admit that your #BothSides stance is really just that you have a personal vendetta against Joe Biden (bushed thread):

my grudge with biden is personal... so I wonder if you understand that because it seems he can do no wrong in your eyes.

Or here, where you admit you are diabetic and are on insulin (no jokes about this, my heart goes out to you):

Hey, gang it's me order... Damn I feel mad weak right now. coming from home work last week and taking new drug cocktail. I wasn't fully accepted that I had become diabetic... It's ignorance on my part I thought I was keeping it under wraps. I was feeling fine and I went to sleep next thing you know I wake up wrapped up in a hosiptial bed binded by my legs my throat all fukked up. The doctor was like you know where you are and I could barely talk or breath... Doctor was like you was in a diabetic coma unresposnsive for 3 days...
Keep working at it fam... I'm dealing with this insulin shyt taking these shots everyday...:ufdup: you can make it...

Yet downplay the fact that Biden reducing he cost of insulin is a tangible political benefit for Black people (Bushed thread):

idgaf about insulin costs.... that doesnt move the needle for anyone stop bringing it up!!! :what:
And secondly half of america on insulin who gives a fukk... :what:

Apparently you [should] give a fukk.
CMMjl3l.png

Let's talk about it.

I'm posting this and going to bed, but I'm expecting a robust, thoughtful, and reasoned response in the morning.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Ever notice it's always the super duper militant brehs always quick to defend the Nazi's of all people? Not just online either, but irl I've had this pathetic shyt happen.

Let me remind some of booger eating ass brehs who wanna play Devils Advocate for the goddamn third reich and how they felt about you

1*xREbqLEJIzz0_rsEEaEB9A.jpeg

f43-42.jpg

HD5SJORFXJALPHO6NBVHG6G5I4.jpg

Now watch these predictable sissies spin it like the predictable sons of whores they are and start parroting that "Well they were talking about non-Ados! Tethers!"

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
So you're saying that @ORDER_66 is an agent? Or he's becoming an agent?

But how breh say Black Americans don't care about lower cost of insulin and directly benefits from lower costs of insulin? He diabetic. :picard:

According to statistics from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), diabetes affects more than 34 million children, teens, and adults in the United States.

Although diabetes affects people of all races and ethnicities, it is more prevalent in certain racial and ethnic groups. In fact, non-Hispanic African Americans are 60 percent more likely to be diagnosed with diabetes than non-Hispanic white Americans.
In this article, we’ll discuss why diabetes is more prevalent in Black Americans, how to lower your risk of developing diabetes, and resources for support if you’ve been diagnosed with diabetes.

Facts about diabetes and race​

While diabetes can affect people within any racial or ethnic group, it disproportionately affects people of certain racial or ethnic backgrounds.
  • According to the American Diabetes Association (ADA), the prevalence of diabetes in non-Hispanic Blacks is 11.7 percent, versus only 7.5 percent in non-Hispanic whites.
  • Asian Americans are slightly more affected by diabetes than white Americans, with a prevalence of 9.2 percent.
  • Hispanics and American Indians/Alaskan Natives have the highest rates of diabetes, at 12.5 percent and 14.7 percent, respectively.
Among non-Hispanic Black Americans in 2018, the prevalence of diabetes was 13.4 percent in Black men versus 12.7 percent in Black women, according to statistics from the Office of Minority Health.