'Orange Is The New Black' Thread on Netfleezy

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
There was an episode where the Hispanics, Whites, and Blacks were all talking shyt about each other and their stereotypes.

Blacks were called lazy and they said the Hispanics had like 20 people to a house.

When it came to white folks they talk about them having "Hedge Funds" :beli:

Outside of that scene and a few shucking n jiving scenes I LOVE the show. shyt was hilarious and surprised me. Oh yeah, and that scene when Piper was in the SHU and was talking shyt to Healy :whew: She did a great job.

NV-ME

Make It Hot-ta
Daps
Reppin
FiyaStarter
watched an ep. I see elements of weeds here and not the early captivating weeds either the mid-series "ehhhhh" weeds minus shane. i'll watch another ep or so by the weekend.

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Finished it today. The best Netflix show so far. What really makes the show great is the minor characters. I don't think there's a single one that annoys me (maybe Healy), so all of the subplots are interesting to me, even the Daya/guard affair.

Also, the cast looked MAD underwhelming on the surface, but I gotta say all of them do a great job. Dude from American Pie and Prepon really surprised me.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
Captain janeway went to prison and got fat. :sadbron:

That opening song though.

And you gotttttttt time.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
So I watched the first episode. :what: are we in the golden age of T.V? Why is everything piff these days.

some would argue early 00s with sopranos, the wire 24 and deadwood on. (also curb sex and the city and entourage were on too as comedy)

but there is now more GOOD shows on all networks than there were back then.. there are a few great ones on now like breaking bad, GoT, boardwalk and mad men too. and also all the good ones.

so maybe you're right :lupe:

N*E*R*D

In Search Of...
Daps
Dope 1st season...the T&A draws you in the first couple of episodes then you start liking the cast and story.

Bring on Season 2.

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
:facepalm:Netflix needs to give some sort of warning

I turn this show on in the front of the youngin and the first scene is a lesbo half frontal shower joint

I'm like woah... :huhldup: Hold up...

Pause.. :wtf:

stop :dead:

Gotta watch this later apparently :beli:

Smh

:snoop:

The TV-MA wasn't a good enough heads up?

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
saw the first 2 eps last night..really enjoyed em.. even if it feels a lil too safe ala weeds.