Oprah Winfree "Investing in little girls is better than investing in little boys"

???

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
I'm gonna create a twitter account just to tweet Oprah a link to this thread and hope she sues you for libel

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
Put the quote used in the title in google and this thread is the first search result

Any searches about Oprah being on Letterman tonight will result in their discussions about meditation, the Butler movie and Oprah being chased by elephants.

just what I thought

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Put the quote used in the title in google and this thread is the first search result

Any searches about Oprah being on Letterman tonight will result in their discussions about meditation, the Butler movie and Oprah being chased by elephants.

nikkaz is getting reckless. Speaking as someone who found the rep system pointless before the re-up, that shyt needs to come back
alonzo-mourning-heat-upset-then-realization.gif

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
no bs breh, she even been already said something similar and has her academy parroting the same message

http://www.csmonitor.com/2007/0105/p01s03-woaf.html
I see

Ms. Winfrey's school, a $40 million project that opened Tuesday, is one of the most recent and high-profile projects in a growing worldwide campaign to improve girls' education. Such female-focused aid yields perhaps the highest dividends for developing nations, say experts, though they are quick to point out that boys face challenges as well.

"I think it's very important for people to recognize that the lack of education for both boys and girls is a crisis in Africa," says Gene Sperling, director of the Center for Universal Education at the Council on Foreign Relations. "But the benefits of girls' education, in terms of improving health, women's empowerment, and family well-being, probably does make girls' education the highest-returning social investment in the world."

The World Bank has found that when a country improves education for girls, its overall per capita income increases and its fertility rate drops. Other studies show that improved female education is linked to higher crop yields, lower HIV infection rates, and reduced infant mortality. UNICEF's annual "State of the World's Children Report" calls gender equity – particularly in education – a "double dividend" for developing countries.