Oprah Says Racism kept pricey bag out of her hands at Zurich, Switzerland shop

WheresWallace

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And YOU'RE missing the point.

She could have still made her comments after the fact, but if this was me, i'd have demanded to see the flipping bag, THEN decided if i wanted to buy it.

She ain't teaching anyone anything by blowing up the spot after wards. I'd have used that moment RIGHT THEN AND THERE to expose those @ssholes.
Doing it your way, the store wins. They woulda sold a $40K bag and the racist sales lady still GETS a big COMMISION!!!

Some lesson you taught her. :mjpls:

Oprah did the right thing because they didn't make the sale and now they have international bad press because of it. Chess not checkers.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Doing it your way, the store wins. They woulda sold a $40K bag and the racist sales lady still GETS a big COMMISION!!!

Some lesson you taught her. :mjpls:

Oprah did the right thing because they didn't make the sale and now they have international bad press because of it. Chess not checkers.

I didn't say she had to buy it.

King Poetic

Black Coast Island
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
Read the The owner statement of

While the television personality chose not to make a fuss or name the shop, it quickly came out that the business was high-end boutique "Trois Pomme," on Zurich's exclusive shopping street Bahnhofstrasse. The store's owner, Trudie Goetz, apologized for the "misunderstanding," according to the Swiss newspaper Blick, and blamed it on the assistant's failure to recognize Winfrey.

Blamed it on the assistant not recognizing Winfrey.

Meaning the owner will only deal with :mjpls: types with money

racist fukks

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
:wow: the store owner's response is even worse...

"we don't have any facial recognition here"

so they only show the bag to black people whose faces they recognize?

jalamanta

GOAT
Daps

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn if you're a billionaire and internationally known and still a nikka, whats up with my pawg loving brehs :flabbynsick::flabbynsick:

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
I think when Oprah heard that it is too expensive, she was like
oprah-smh-o.gif

But Oprah has class.

That's like an NBA player going to play one-on-one pick-up ball at a public basketball court and then having one guy say out loud, "They call me the bus driver... because I'm 'bout to take you to school". You got two options. Just be humble and play at 60% and let the other guy win, or go all out and deny him any glory.

These super high dollar items have a ton of profit margin. They lost in the thousands. I'm sure, Oprah could have bought that purse in Beverly HiIls or New York.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Read the The owner statement of

While the television personality chose not to make a fuss or name the shop, it quickly came out that the business was high-end boutique "Trois Pomme," on Zurich's exclusive shopping street Bahnhofstrasse. The store's owner, Trudie Goetz, apologized for the "misunderstanding," according to the Swiss newspaper Blick, and blamed it on the assistant's failure to recognize Winfrey.

Blamed it on the assistant not recognizing Winfrey.

Meaning the owner will only deal with :mjpls: types with money

racist fukks

I'm bolding this for a reason.

To show fukk ass @inndaskKy that his bullshyt pseudotheories about how Winfrey carried herself are baseless.

I'd love to see him try and link this to the lunar calendar...or maybe it had something to do with what the salesperson ate that morning.

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm bolding this for a reason.

To show fukk ass @inndaskKy that his bullshyt pseudotheories about how Winfrey carried herself are baseless.

I'd love to see him try and link this to the lunar calendar...or maybe it had something to do with what the salesperson ate that morning.

It only means if she had recognized a celebrity she would have kissed celebrity ass. Says nothing about her reasons for thinking Oprah didn't have the money.

What's your account of the story then? A clerk that sees an American customer walk into a store in Zurich thinks that the person who flew all the way to fukking Zurich from America must be poor because she is black? That's your twisted account of it? "Oh, she flew in from the States but she is black so she must be poor. My mother taught me all black folk from America are poor."

Y'all exposed your own prejudice in this thread man and y'all hate me pointing out that you're a disgrace to people like MLK whom you praise without understanding what they were about.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
It only means if she had recognized a celebrity she would have kissed celebrity ass. Says nothing about her reasons for thinking Oprah didn't have the money.

What's your account of the story then? A clerk that sees an American customer walk into a store in Zurich thinks that the person who flew all the way to fukking Zurich from America must be poor because she is black? That's your twisted account of it? "Oh, she flew in from the States but she is black so she must be poor. My mother taught me all black folk from America are poor."

Y'all exposed your own prejudice in this thread man and y'all hate me pointing out that you're a disgrace to people like MLK whom you praise without understanding what they were about.

Bruh.

Why would she look at a customer and say "I dont think you can afford this"

WHO THE fukk WALKS IN A STORE THAT SELLS $38,000 BAGS AND THEN TELLS CUSTOMERS WITHOUT CONTEXT OR INFORMATION THAT SHE DOESN'T THINK THE CUSTOMER CAN AFFORD SAID ITEMS?